G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Seven Things I like,







Woke up this morning to find Doggone on the floor. :(

No actually, I went outside to eat breakfast and teevee. When I came back in THEN I found him/her/it on the floor. :( so saddening.


But he/she/it matches my yellow comfy bedsheets!
And I just realised I've had these bedsheets for a super long time already. Since a lil' kiddo.

(don't ask me why I named my 3 year-old stuffed toy dog "Doggone".
its a.. temporary name. :P)

For some reason, my upper gum near my 3rd tooth bled.
:( yesterday bleed below, today bleed on top..

I might as well join vampires in drinking blood. (noo not Edward Cullen, he kind pl0x.)

Missed dance today cuz of my aching back.
Walao, its been damn long since its been hurting already.

Oh well, Betts, enjoy your solo training.
*sarcasm intended

Swimming PT this monday. wuahahahahaaa.
Happy la, so long never swim already.
But all the guys.. unglam please. :\

Eh, got a lot of Emath homework to complete.
Lianyi smsed me, even chapt 2 I still owe!
Bet all the graphs I owe. I hate doing graphs. :P
Oh ya still got lit homework.
LIT FTW LA DEY! :D


Got this quiz from Yayun's blog.
YY and Pam's blog got a lot of quizzes to kope! ;D

1)What is the connection between you and the last person that u called?
He's my.. best guy friend? Maaaaaybe, maaaaybe not.

2)Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
Noeps. Teehee.

3)What happened at 10am today?
I was having breakfast and watching the telly.

4)When did u last cry?
Quite recently..?

5)What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread. Thats the ONLY thing I eat pb with.

6)What do u want in your life now?
So many things you'd wish you didn't ask.

7)Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Umbrella, ella, ella, ei, ei, ei.

8)What is your favourite thing to have on your bed?
DOGGONE! Pictures above pl0x.

9)What bottom are you wearing now?
NOTHANG! No la, my black FBTs.

10)What's the nicest text in your inbox says?
Too many to mention. Hahahaha.

Actually, nothing.

11)Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Noeps.

12)Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
All mineeeeee! >:\

13)What was the last movie you caught?
Dark Knight. A total BUTT FREEZER!

14)What are you proud of?
Me and my messy room. ^^

15) What was the last song you sang out loud?
Seven Things, by Miley Cyrus.

16)Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Gwen, Gwennie, Gwendy (Gwend)..

17)What does your last received message says? Who is it from?
"Kay i dont mind :D Yup they're all okay with tge (she meant 'the') shirt, we just need a design xD" from Chuaaaaa Jiaqi. ;D I just opened the sms.

18)What time did you go to bed last night?
4.27am. teehee.

19)Are you currently happy?
No.

20)Who gives u the best advice?
Kerrie, Celine, Justin? :\ cuz I trust them manymany. LOL.


You made me laugh, you made me cry
I don't know which side to buy

Your friends they're jerks when you act like them
Just know it hurts
I want to be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

No comments: