G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, August 02, 2008

Got this from Pam, who got this from Yayun.


1)Whats ur middle name?
- Gwen?

Omg a birdie just landed on my aircon thing outside my window.

2)How big is ur bed?
- Super single.

3)What are u listening to rite now?
- Driving Myself Insane, by Frankie J.

4)What are the last 4 digits in ur cellphone number?
- 4451. Nice right? [;

5)What was the last thing u ate?
- Rice with Japanese curry, veggies and chicken nuggets.

6)Last person u hugged?
- Drey. Haha.

7)How is the weather rite now?
- Uhh, alright? Idk cuz I have a fan blowing at me.

8)Who was the last person u talked to on the phone?
- Justin.

9)What is the first thing u notice in the opp sex?
- How humorous they are? Their hair maybe. Haha.

10)Favourite type of food?
- Not.. sure....

11)Do u want children?
- Guess so? But kids are so time consuming.

Might as well be a D.I.N.K.! Double Income No Kids.
See, paying attention in Pure Geog pays off. ;D

12)Do u drink?
- Wine only. Haha. I think I tried beer before. :\

13)Ever get so drunk u dun rmb the entire nite?
- Noeps. My dad's training me to drink so that it doesn't happen, tho. :P

14)Hair colour?
- Dark brown.

15)Eye colour?
- Dark brown.

16)Do u wear contact/glasses?
- Noeps. But I wear for my astic.

17)Favoutite holiday?
- December school hols!

18)Favourite season?
- Winter.

19)Have u ever cried over a girl/boy?
- Yesh.

20)Last movie u watched?
- Uhh. Dark Knight.

21)What books are u reading?
- The Cupid Effect, by Dorothy Koomson.

The book has my name in it! LOL.

22)Favourite movie?
- Step Up 1 & 2, You Got Served.

23)Favourite college football team?
- Whaaat? I don't know of any. :\

24)What were u doin b4 filling this out?
- Sleeping. Or at least, trying to sleep.

25)Any pets?
- (Used to have) hamsters and fishes.

26)Dogs or cats?
- WANT ONE!!

27)Favourite flower?
- Idk. :\

28)Have u ever loved someone?
- Yep.

29)Who would u like to see rite now?
- Hmmmmmm..

30)Have u ever fired a gun?
- Noeps.

31)Do u like to travel by plane?
- Uhh, I've only traveled by plane like 4 times (meaning back and forth,) and I guess I like it.

32)Right handed or left?
- Righty!

33)If u could go to any place rite now where would u go?
- Coppenhagen and the beach.
(I srsly need to scream.)

34)Are u missing someone?
- Yup.

35)Do u have a tattoo?
- Noeps.

36)Do u still watch cartoons on saturday morning?
- HAHAHA nope! I remember waking up at 9am on the dot just to watch Blues Clues. :P

37)Are u hiding something from someone?
- Maaaaaybe, maybe not.

38)What is the wallpaper on ur pc?
- A repeated flower pattern image. Black background, white textured flowers.

Wanted to put my desktop wally as the Tokyo Wewy image done by a DeviantArt guy tho.

39)Did u get enuff sleep last nite?
- Yesh but my body (and Kerrie) tells me no.

40)First thing u thought in the morning?
- Owwwww. Headache. :(

41)Grilled or fried?
- Grilled.

42)What makes u unique?
- I am.. special.

(LOL.)

43)Are u afraid of the dark?
- I sleep with my room lights on. Whaddya think?

44)Favourite hangout?
- My cosy room. Hahaa no la, AMK Hub I guess, and the dance studio!

45)Things u cannot live with?
- Handphone, mp3, internet, laptop and dance.

46)Favourite song?
- Not sure. Victims of Love by Good Charlotte?

47)What are you afraid of?
- Ghosts. AGH.

48)Are u a giver or a taker?
- Giver, I guess. :\

49)What are ur nicknames?
- Gwen, Gwendy, Gwenny, Gwenma, Yuanyuan.

50)Last person to call u?
- Iggy/Justin.

51)Who's ur cellphone provider?
- Singtel, sucks.

52)Things u will save in a fire?
- EVERYTHING IN MY ROOM! :o

53)What's ur favourite colour?
- Orange, red, black. :P

54)What are things u always take with u?
- Handphone, mp3, wallet and clips.

55)What did u wanna be when u were a kid?
- Pianist. :x

56)Wad do u usually do when the clock turns 11:11?
- Uhh, don't give a damn and carry on using the comp? :D

57)The colour of ur bedsheet?
- Blue. Tweety bird!
(me and Mel got the same bedsheets/pillowcovers and we didn't know.)

58)What do u tink abt b4 goin to bed?
- Uhh. To be honest, ghosts. :\

No comments: