G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, August 02, 2008

ATTN THREE-QUARTER ENDEAVOURRR!

Finally cleaned up my room! Yayyayyayyyy. *dances*


Okay, JIAHUI. I officially hate you for getting Breaking Dawn! :(:(
Aghhhh I wanna rush down to MPH now and get it! :(
She's even done reading it. *grunt*

Went to search for spoilers and.. I can say I'm superbly happy with what I saw.

Saw all my primary 6-sec 2 class photos and was like.. omg I gained a lot of weight.
Must lose weight already! *triumphant look*


3ENDEAVOURIANS:
PLEASE STAY BACK ON MONDAY AND/OR TUESDAY FOR CLASS DECORATIONS!

(we seriously need to get rid of our beloved 3E Beheaded Mouse deco.)

We can go for lunch and come back at 2:15pm to help out.

Please stay back to help alrights? We must have the 3Endeavourian class spirit. :D
Do it for ourselves and not someone else.
Sinhui, 3/4Endeavour loves you a hell lot.
(yes, we're called three-quarter Endeavour.)


Okay, Yeowhao's birthday dinner is on later.

I bet its the old same thing, some buffet again. :( sigh, I srsly hate buffets cuz I can never eat much during buffets. :\ hahaa.


p.s. I really wanna go for a movie. Dang. Celine and Rach asked me today but I can't make it! *grunts* I wanna watch a moovie with TIMOTHY NEO AND MELODY NEONEOOO.

No comments: