G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, August 22, 2008

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.

I rebooted the whole laptop to the state that it was after it was sent out of the factory. Meaning: everything's gone.

Ugh, if I had known that the virus hadn't gotten my harddrives till so cham I would've just rebooted the whole system myself earlier. :( sighhhh.

BUT I'M BACK! And yay the internet is working. Actually I rebooted the computer before, but I didn't reformat the whole thing so yeah, the lappy still had probs. But now I'm back online! No more complaining that I don't update. HAHAHA.

Alrights, see you later. I shall go install everything that I lost. :P OMG.

MY PHOTOSHOP... :o

SHIT I NEED TO FIND THE DISC!

No comments: