G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wake up the memories,


Found this pic of Dylan on the sailing blog! :(

Wanted to put :D but ended up putting this :(

I really miss you a lot la dey. Come and visit us, okay? :) regattas won't be the same without you to give commentaries to me after every race you know! :(:(

Bleh, me and Quin finally had heart-to-heart talk DURING pe.

Ms Chew was like, "What are you two doing? Are you okay..? o__o why are you two crying?"
(we say our piece)

Ms Chew: "AIYOH! Then why are you sitting in the sun to talk? Go into the shade la."

But yeah, thats how we spent out PE session before the hols.

Okay, I was playing POWERBALL (:D) with like, 15 more people? 8 in a team. Me, Cia, Ruixing, Daniel, Winteng, Yuenman, Yiokan, blah.. forgot. Then ya Ruixing and Aaron backed out of the game cuz too many people and area too small. :\ suckerrrs.

Just sat in the middle of the badminton-ers and the powerballers to talk.

But yeah, thank God for that talk. :)
Maybe not.

Found out some stuffs, upset during recess till I started crying. Went back to class with Ker, couldn't hold my tears and just cried.

Bastard, why do I even talk to you anymore?

Eh, so paiseh, the guys were in class (why never turn on the lights, dumbos?). LOL. "Know who your true friends are.. that's very important." thanks Winteng and Kerrie dears for all the comforting!

Geog was slack. But even slack is hardworking in Mrs Koh's class cuz we had to go thru our E-Learning-- geog concepts we applied in the hols homework.

English was.. didn't pay attention again. ;D

Chinese oral
immediately after school. Like crap la! I think I'm gna fail like crap please. :( Alex, please cheer up dear and cool down!

Went to Popular with Ker, Melody cousincousin wanted to bake! Me too :D bought teachers' day cards, assessment books (ker made me buy CHEENA D:) and my refill. FINALLY.

Headed to library to finish up the Emath class test with Ker. I suck in co-ordinate geometry luh! Kena nagged at by Lianyi to listen in class lol.

Homed and yay I just came back from eating dinner at some small Korean Restaurant in TPY! :D like a few mouthfulls of my zha zhiang mian (omg why does Zhang Zhexiu like it so much) and I felt full. :(


YOU SUCK.

Give me more space to breathe.
Yeah, you're not worth my love.
Could've just told me the truth from the start right.
Aiyah next time go ask your girlfriend luh.
I bet when you have nothing better to do then you come find me.
Nothing to do? Go bang a fcking wall and die instead.
Its more fun :)
Sucker.


Walao, last time 3E Justin Ong say I've changed cuz I was never this quiet in class, yesterday Bryan Lie (MOMMY!) said I suddenly overnight happy, cuz ever since after the common tests I've been depressed and not myself, and suddenly during Lit I was very happy.

Gawd, am I really that depressing in class? SORRY GUYS!

Eh, I should stop being so dao to him in class too. :\

3ENDEAVOUR GUYS, GO FOR THE CLASS GATHERING OKAY! :D

No comments: