G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cuz long gone were the days I tried to make you stay,



pleated my hair to the left side of my shoulders this morning when I couldn't sleep.
:\











really wish the sun in my life would rise soon.
pick yourself up Gwen, pick yourself up.


Headache and felt giddy again this morning. :\ didn't go to school.

Couldn't go back to sleep either, so I ended up using the laptop; playing Ugly MapleStory :D thanks Hidir for telling me that I needed Maple Global v.55 to play. :\

Ker and Mel came over after school to bake! Mel came over later.


Baked awesomely sinful molten cake (size of a muffin) and chocolate chip cookies that feel/taste a bit like Subway's cookies! :o awesomeeee.

Teehee. Don't they look yummy? ;D
I know you want some of 'em sweets yo.

Ker left for tuition, and Mel helped me out with the arrangements of the cookies and cakes.


TADA!

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

Happy happy happy happyyyyy.

Was so full I ended up eating macaroni with soup for dinner. :\ but hey mac is nice, even when there's nothing else to eat it with alright! [:

Oh ya, Ugly MS is fun to play. :D except at the later part of the day my char seemed to glitch, and I wasn't getting item and meso drops nor was I getting the extra exp.

Like Aaron said, this server epic fail. :(:( awwww!

But yeah, Justin Law Jieting totally ruined the whole day of gaming today. Small-tempered person, deleted me off his BL! Thanks for suanning me so much luh. It really rocks to be indirectly + directly called stupid/UNsmart/dumb,

WHEN I WASN'T EVEN YAY-ING AT THE FACT YOU FAILED A SCROLL.

Why?
I thought I told myself I needed to forget him; at least as a bf,
Already cried enough when I found out. Need me say more?
he's just making use of me, duh.
"Go for the other guy, Gwennie! He's much better."
LOL to everyone who told me that.
I might actually agree, but I'm so confused again. :(


And here's the One Republic vid from Singfest I promised I'd put up! ;D


Awesome, aren't they? Some more vids I took of them aren't uploaded onto youtube yet- I'm too lazy for that la dey. :P

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE 6E-IANS OF 2005 IN AITONG SCHOOL TMR!

And school ends so early, its a miracle! I'm so excited la.

MAX TEH YUXIANG (teehee I still remember your full name), you'd better go back to ATS tomorrow. Don't just because Russell not going/going then you follow suit hor! >:\

Pictures up tomorrow, I promise! Cuz 3Endeavour is wearing th class tee!


I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

No comments: