G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Put on your break lights; we're in the city of wonder,




Guess what my mom gave me this afternoon!

Okay she did give me my lunch, but there was something else.
(and did I mention eating rice out of a plastic bag is fun?)

STEP UP 2: THE STREETS DVD!

Ahhh. You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this thing!
THANK YOU MOM. ;D

Jiayou and goodluck to all the sec4s tmr for their prelims!
Especially the sailors! All the best yeah. :)

Swimming PT tomorrow. Not really keen on going.. I'll just leave myself out again and it won't be as fun as the first swimming PT we had. Infact, nothing will ever be the same between me and the sec3 sailors.

Iggy was telling me that everyone's like asking each other what happened to me.
Well,
  1. I'm not emoing.
  2. I didn't pangseh YOU GUYS.
  3. Its not MY PROBLEM what you guys think.
  4. I've changed and I'm less of an extrovert. Get it, dawgs?
    (no I don't mean literally dogs.)
But, I don't really care.

Anyways, Max is talking to me right now about teachers' day! :D he's going back! he'd better be. I can't wait to see everyone again; bet I'll see more changes. Bet the guys will be waaaay taller than me. :(

Just occured to me that I haven't had dinner. LOL.

And yeah I wasn't hungry till that thought hit me. Omg. =.=

I'm REALLY reluctant to go for tomorrow's swimming PT! Like wth. I don't know what I'll be doing before going there and AFTER going there.

Aiyoh, I really just cannot be bothered la okay.
Gwen, just stop caring and bothering.
don't treasure people who don't do vice versa.

Anyways, check out this artist called Matt Pokora. He looks almost exactly like Justin Timberlake! The comments on his music video "Dangerous" are like.. "I don't like J.T.'s new plastic surgery." or something like that.

But I'm super not happy. Tho the song is nice.
HOW COULD SOMEONE COPY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S-
  1. dressing style?
  2. music video style (yeah its freaky, check out e mv for Dangerous.)
  3. even LOOKS??!
Whatever. Leave him to do the self-reflection. Nice song, major loser.



Uploaded the vid I took of PCD at Singfest 08! :D like, finally.

I have like maybe 5 more vids from Singfest? And I also uploaded One Republic's Stop and Stare already, but its not showing on my profile! :(:(:( whats this maaaaan.

Yeah Justin, you wished you could see PCD right, well here they are. I promised a video for you to see. LOL.

Ah speaking of which, Ugly MS still isn't working!
And I'm so despo to play a private server! I wanna feel what its like to be pro. :(

School tomorrow, still planning class gathering for 1st Sept. ;D aren't you happy that we're finally gonna have a chance to bond.

UGH, guys: please go luh!

And Qihua's starting to get really annoying, calling me, smsing me, and msn-ing me to remember to bring Eclipse for him. Like zomg, even yours truly wasn't such a huge fan of the Twilight saga that I kept spamming how much of a lifeless person I am on my MSN nick!

I just feel reluctant to lend him my baby book!

:( its from David and.. it came back to me with the cover bent after I lent it to Jiaqi.
So I'm pretty much reluctant to lend anybody my book anymore.


I really need to stop coughing! :(
Was watching Step Up 2, and I kept coughing till I suddenly tasted blood.
ugh, damn annoying!

What I liked about today?
It rained the whole freaking day. :) :) :)

No comments: