G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, August 23, 2008

When I Grow Up-


this is the nerd that studied so hard for chem and bio.

Me and Mel. Where did all the innocence go?

I love the sunsets taken just outside my window. Always so fab, aye? :)
(and this pic wasn't edited. ;D)


Its been so long since I blogged! Amazing. Cia was like, what do you do now that you've got no com? Watch TV lor.

Life's been.. suckish? Mundane? Dull.. boring. Its like, one problem after the other. I've been falling sick and I've been contemplating this and that.. its really getting me confused.

And right now, if youtube had a counter for how many times you played a video, I would have played the PCD's When I Grow Up MV over 30 times at least.

SEC3 SAILORS, I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS.
But I seriously hate going for sailing now.


Its like.. idk why, but I keep getting pangsehed.

I hate going for recess; Quin pangsehs me and Iggy follows (they can just leave without me and the way Quin treats me.. its like I'm invisible to her). Then Izdihar will come over and go "Haiyoh Gwen, loner again ah?" :\

Yeah Ryan tries to crack me up cuz he and Iggy keep saying I'm emoing. I 'emo' for a reason right? Effing 'tards. Idk la plz. My problems made me such an introvert- what can I say?


Justin Ong (my class's) told me "Gwen, why're you emoing?" and when I said I'm not, he was all "Ya YOU ARE. You've changed lor, you never used to be this quiet in class." Elie told me my hyperness now is fake cuz I'm actually really depressed, but I smile and get myself hyper cuz I don't wanna let people see..

*sigh* whats happened to me?


Quarrelled with mom this morning. Left the house much later than usual, crying. :(:(:(
Got to school quite on time.

Recess; squeezed with Izdihar again and shared table with the dancers. sigh.


After recess, was hanging around the 3F class when someone in 3C broke a window. Sec4s heard and all went "OOOOOOOOEIIIIIIIII~!" and then sec3s all went "OOOOOEIIII."

Suddenly, all the sec1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s were out of their classrooms, all going "OOOOOOOEIIIII." damn funny can. But Mr Prem and all the D. comm came and we all zhaoed! :P


For once I didn't disiao Ms Yeo during English; very guai k! ;D

Actually wanted to find Justin cuz I didn't wna go home after that, didn't think of anyone else, but Elie kept talking me out of running away from home. "It'll just make everything worse."

I just wanted to walk around aimlessly. Even around HDB blocks. I just didn't wanna go home.


Lunched at J8 with Elie, Jody, Bern and Shirei. Wanted to cut thru Bishan Park then all of them complain hot and no time. AIYOHHHH.

Ate Yoshinoya. Omg I didn't know they had student meals! Went to take MRT back. Bern chionged onto the MRT when the doors were closing and she was the only one who was on that train. LOL.

169 back to school and there was a stupid moth. UGGGGHS.


Late for Radio RJ course. Mom called Mr Tan to tell him I wasn't well. (whatever.) today's lesson was damn fun cuz we did our own show but didn't broadcast. :D

But next week is DJ Young's last week with us :(((((
But after that the MUTTONS are coming to take over us! YAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!


After that, helped the juniors with the family day arrangements and slideshow. JIAYOU, VIRGINIA, AARON, ANDRE AND JOSHUA K. for your presentation!

Homed with Quin and Iggy. Hardly talked to them, just ignored them when they talked to me. And just kept scolding fuck off at Iggy. Sorry luh.



Some people I wna wish happy belated birthday to:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MR CHNG, JUSTIN, AND JOHNATHAN!

Missing our old selves.
I so want everything to go back to the past. No worries, no quarrels. I could just make you guys hold me like you were piggybacking me and we'd be having fun.

Right now, I don't even see me smiling.

Tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong to deserve such a friend?

No comments: