G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, August 23, 2008

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

HAPPY 1000TH POST!
Upped the font size for my blog since I've got a lot of complaints. :P

3Endeavour PureGeog students & Mrs Koh with JEP students from Akitakata High School.
i seriously miss Nana and Sayaka! :(


Funny how I read Wenhsuen's blog and was like.. I feel exactly the same way!

Downloading MapleSEA and UglyMS now. Aaron gave me the link cuz Justin didn't. >:\
(can't wait to play and get trashed by AaronTheGreat.)


I've got so much I wanna blog but can't cuz you guys will die of wordiness.

Parents gna have mahjong session again. UGGGHS.

Idk why adults like mahjong so much.
I know I know, during every CNY me and cousincousins will go crazy over mahjong, but the adults play it so often! :\

Badminton next PE lesson. Happy la dey! >:D

My results SUCK. Like, sucksucksucksss big time.
Studied so hard for this common test and the results are shitarses. *pouts* nothing over 70marks k. Depressing.

K I should really stop digressing.

BUT I PASSED PURE GEOG!
yayyyyyyyz.
Okay fine, Mrs Koh gave the whole p.geog class an easier retest doh.

BUT I STILL PASSED!
dahdummmmm.. (.__.) ??


The sec3s can't expect me to go for CCA with a smile on my face, when they're leaving me out, leaving me alone. Even the juniors come and find me when they see me so upset.

Sec3s? "Gwen, stop emoing." "Gwen, you okay annot?"

Why not talk to me and find out whats wrong instead of asking dumb questions.

I mean, I thought we kinda agreed that if we didn't like something about someone in the team, we'd tell them to change? And that if they didn't change.. its their problem alrd?

What happened to all these things we said we'd do?

Whatever. Like I can't believe it. I absolutely HATE/ABHOR going to school now. In class I'm too quiet for people, during recess I'm too much of a loner cuz PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M INVISIBLE, during CCA I can spend the whole bus ride to and fro sitting alone.

And furthermore, I'm tired of being the person to always try to arrange stuffs for the sec3 sailors to bond. Do I even get appreciated for that? You guys just take me for granted, casting me aside when everyone else does. I didn't know that best/good friends do that.

Or maybe amongst the sec3 sailors, best/good friends DO do that to each other.

Whaaaat a vicious cycle.

Tag replies!

Jiaqi: haha, thanks a lot Qi. [: i will i will, don't worry. and yup, the DJ course is damn fun when we do recording, so yeah. :D



Drey: lol "too many girls". sighsigh. too many girls in a team = not good! :o



Ker: added and hahaha yeah thats Rae alright. its a small, small world.



Cia: YES YOU GOT THE POWER. LOL. woman i miss you too! :)



Belle: relinked! and sailors are the best when it comes to failed jumpshots. ;D



Yuxuan: PAPERCUTTER! mygosh you have no idea how much your ol' buddies miss you. how's life on the other side of the world? :P i really envy you okay!



Yokeching lover: HAHAHAHA chill. at least you already got it, HARDCOVER somemore la please. i'd die right now if i got a hardcover version of Breaking Dawn, even tho Kerrie says its not worth cuz the storyline sucks. but i already read a few of the pages and its so far so good.



Peckkhee: hahaa I'm not dead yet! tho my blog WAS. i'm now back and alive, kickin' ass! ;D

[EDIT]

I've already put up the Singfest 2008 day 2 photos! Scroll down to see 'em! ;D

[/EDIT]

No comments: