G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 31, 2008

Color me rainbow,


THIS, my friends, is a hand-knitted iPhone! HAHAHA cute right.


Whats better than 1 parent contemplating?

2 PARENTS (not) CONTEMPLATING! ;D

Wheee, I might be getting an iPhone sooner than I think. Today ge-m was telling me that Timothy wants to get an iPhone, and asked me to go buy with them since I want one too.

But Timothy's getting a 16GB iPhone with the iFlexi Value plan! :o

TIMOTHY NEO, I HATE YOU!!

3 people in his extended family has it, and a lot of his schoolmates have it too. Ya la ya la, I know the ACS(I) people are like effing rich!


Anyways, me and Mel REALLY cannot trust ahmah's new maid.
Like wth luh. The whole day we only worry about ahmah cuz of her.

But staying over with Mel is good. Ahmah's place is very nice to study in. :D except we started studying damn late and the TV was on.

So Melody fell asleep. :P

I stayed on to watch TV/do Emath till around 1.30am.





Some things that would enable you to survive the day/night/whatevr. ;D

Mel ate so much of my Cadbury I wonder how her throat doesn't clog up! :o my throat gets all croaky after a bit of Cadbury Topdeck and Milk Chocolate alright.

Dione jiejie came over yesterday! She flew back to NY for her studies yesterday night. Good luck in everything! Bug me in Facebook more often. Hahaha.

I really like her hair..

This morning we were also on TV-watching, chocolate-eating rampage. Teehee.

I'm so gonna gain weight faster! :(

Homed at around 5-ish? And slacked thru again. Like omg if I don't start studying I'm gonna be a goner in this year's EOYs, WHICH I don't wanna prove people right. :)

Mel came over for dinner cuz mom suggested it. Spagetti again. Haha.

Its like my every-Sunday tradition to have spagetti for dinner, no?
But whatever, I like it and its none of your beeswax. :}

Watched Princess Diaries on Disney Channel while Mel blogshopped. Just get those NF shorts already! They're MEANT to be short, like duh la girl!


Anyways, spent a long time just to do this short animation of like, 9+ frames?

Photobucket


HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY, YOKECHING!

No comments: