G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 24, 2008

I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew, right off the ground to flow to you.

But how, do you expect me, to live alone with just me?
cuz my world revolves around you,
Its so hard for me to breathe.


Okay. WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH MY LAPTOP OMG.
Its like freaking lagging on me! Omg stupid virus. *gasp*

And it seems that both Firefox and Internet Explorer hates blogger cuz they refused to let me into blogger.com for a long time. >:\ grrrawrs!

Sorry for not blogging for the past few days.

One word:
LAZY.

And yeah now I can't even upload pics cuz the damned thing is so darn slow!


School's been fine.

But I've been so sick the past few weeks that I'm getting an MC like, once every week! :(

THATS NOT GOOD.

Today the weather turned all nasty and I turned feverish through the whole morning. I got drowsy from my medicine I slept in class, tho I couldn't cuz 3Endeavour's so DARN NOISY. *grins*

Homed, watched Gerald play Maple and POOF! I was sleeping on my comfy bed. Was so tired I told my bro I didn't wanna go out for dinner and continued sleeping :P

And there's training tomorrow. My mom was like, asking me if I wanted the doctor to exempt me from CCA.


I kinda like my choreo for No Air. Its getting along nicely.
Infact, I really wanna take up lyrical/lyrical hip hop now. :( I've been wanting to for so long!

I gotta reschedule hip hop. *grunt* cuz I'm going for Sunday's SingFest to celebrate Zahra jiejie's birthday. Its her bday and yet she's treating me to a 180bucks ticket. THANKS!


Okay, much loves to late nighters cuz I'm off to bed now.

TTFN, tata for now huhuhu!
(Quin, remember T-I-DOUBLE-GER-ERRR = TIGGER!)

No comments: