G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 18, 2008

Birthday(s) and goodbye(s).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIMING,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREETHI,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DANIEL! [;

We sang happy birthday like more than 3 times. 1 for Daniel and the rest for Preethi.

GOODBYE MS DAI,
GOODBYE MR FONG.

Sigh. All the good teachers of Mayflower are leaving. (e.g. Mr James Lee. D:)

But Ms Dai gave us some really nice notes (and lollipops!)!

Went around after recess collecting sailing funds. :S rargh! I gotta go buy museli bars later. Anyone wanna pei me?

Came back, Ms Yeo still wasn't here. Did chem worksheet on acids, bases alkali yadayada and she came.

Did that stupid "spelling" shits with groupies Lianyi, Daniel and Jon Ha, then Ruixing was gonna present his powerpoint when the bell rang. Hahaha we were all cheering. I'm beginning to find his BABY PINK Zen Stone mp3 (he uses as a thumbdrive) nice. :o


Did the MF Cheer while Sera and Manda filmed it and homed! :D

Shanai: "Wah? Gwen going home straight? NAN DE WOR!"


Going out with Rach and Celine later! Its also Rach's belated birthday ahahha.

Guess what!

(What.)

I'm gonna do up a Scene hairstyle later. LOL. Okay if it doesn't turn out nice I'm gonna go bathe and wash off all the teasings in my hair. (don't know whats scene? Go youtube and find. Volumnous hair will sum it up)

Wanna catch Get Smart, but only GV in Vivo's showing it. D: J8's GV ain't! Why??!


Fun facts: My bro's friend got surprised when he came into my room & heard music playing from the speakers attached to my laptop. "Computer? This is computer? She playing meh? Got music coming out one leh!"

Aaaaand, he's pri 5.

Gawd!

It don't feel right, it don't feel right
It don't feel, it don't feel, I can't feel it no more
It don't feel right, it don't feel right
It don't feel, it don't feel, I don't feel it no more
Things don't feel right over here
Lately I ain't been seein' clear

Don't Feel Right by The Roots
So, loving's that hard, huh?

No comments: