G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Pictures can never capture the beauties our eyes see-

Got this from Belle's blog!


[10] Firsts
First best friend: Evelyn
First pet: fishes, but they were more of my dad's. So, hamsters.
First piercing: ears.
First crush: NYH. Hahaa, pri2-6.
First cd: I don't remember.
First car: I want a Lexus, or a Porshe.
First stuffed animal: think it was Minnie Mouse?
First love: *stares*
First place called home: Hougang.

[9] Lasts
Last beverage: Ice Lemon Tea- thanks Weiming!
Last car ride: bus ride you mean.
Last movie seen: KungFu Panda. (panda kungfuuu)
Last phone call: David.
Last song you listened to: Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya, Pink & Missy Elliot
Last bubble bath: when I was a little kid.
Last time you cried: yesterday on the bus back from sailing center.
Last thing you ate: rice, herbal chicken and veges.

[8] Have you evers
dated one of your best friends: maaaaaybe? Or diiiiiiiid I? *smirks*
been arrested: nope.
skinny-dipped: not in my life! Hahahaa.
been on a limo: never, its a dream thou shall one day live.
been cheated: noeps.
been in love: hmmm, k la yes.
been in a car accident: yeah.
broken a bone: I would faint if I did, so noeps.

[7] Things you'd die without
1- someone.
2- my friends.
3- my handphone! (this is very important you know?)
4- my laptop.
5- clothes.
6- my bed.
7- my hair tie!

[6] Things you have done today(in order)
went to help juniors for interschools at 6.45AM..
.. played o2jam,
.. helped Aaron J. rig up,
.. watched them launch,
.. played more o2jam,
.. read Eclipse,
.. slept,
.. ate pizza, (10 sailors to 5 boxes of pizza!)
.. played scissors, paper, stone and number game and heart attack, loser drank half a bottle of water.
.. used Quin's laptop,
.. helped Joey recover her boat,
.. unrigged..

Wtf this is a long day you know.


[5] Favourite things
Hip hop, sailing, my bed, my Crumpler, people I love.

(sings: you are some of my faaaavourite things~!)


[4] People you tell almost everything to, anyone who bothers to listen
Celine, David, Kerrie, Justin. (I'd guess.)

[3] Choices
Live or die: live, but right now, die.
Sweets or chocolates: chocolates.
Swim or run: swim! Unless its sprinting... *grins*

[2] Things you want to do before you die
Know who my future husband is, get married, get my Porshe car, get my own house, be a choreographer,

GO. TO. COPPENHAGEN.!


[1] Things you regret
Ever letting you go.



-----------------------
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY CELINE XIE XIU JUN!
You know I love you so bestfriend. Hurry and be free from your AMKSS NOMADS!
I wanna ask you out for dinner yo. Our favs- Newyork Newyork!

No comments: