G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, July 25, 2008

happy racial harmony!

Happy Racial Harmony Day!
(and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BRYAN LIE! I got so carried away with my post yesterday I only typed this today)


I loved 3Endeavour today! Not counting the boys cuz they weren't in enthic costumes. Grr. Neither was Quinneh lol.

Was almost late today packing all my stuffs.
All the 3E girls were so pretty! Esp Jiaqi and Sera's costumes. *ahem*

I now know why I'll never wear a qipao.


I brought my bio and chem textbooks to school. Turned out Mdm Loh gave us Bio free and Ms Tan made us do SS! I should have brought SS and left Bio behind.

Jiaqi helped me to pleat my hair during Bio, and Aaron told Ruixing I looked like a Vietnamese!
"Gwen kinda looks like some Vietnamese girl leh. Haha."
"Really meh? I've never been to Vietnam so I don't know what they look like."
LOL!

And I proved to Mr Lim that I actually DO pay attention in class! *grins*


Learnt how to make those flower garlands and the ketupat thingys without rice.
I killed a lot of flowers today. Opps! :S haha. I seriously can't tie Indian flower garlands!

The programme we had in the hall was.. *hmm*.

Elie expected the picture Mr Nara took of me and Jiaqi to be in the slideshow. Turned out the only picture with me in it was the one he took of me doing the flower garlands;

AND THAT WAS ONLY MY HAND.
(LOL Elie, you shan't get what you want.)


Had Chinese remedial after school.

Accompanied Bern to 4Justice with Jon Ha cuz Bern had to return her senior's sandals.

Sitting beside Jon's weird! Haha. Cuz he was suddenly so quiet. Rachel and CS were sitting infront of us. BLACKIE-WANNABE! CS keeps calling me WHITEY-WANNABE. :\

My name wasn't in the list of people who were supposed to turn up. Wtf? Lee laoshi made me come when I didn't need to! D: *grunt*

The remedial was so fun I decided to write my name on e list like Jon and CS contemplated to do. Teehees. I'm so going back next Friday- LIANG LAOSHI OWES ME A SWEET!

Stuuupid (dieting :P) Louis shan't get thy sweets!


Okay, wordy-wordy posts suck so I shall carry on transferring all my stuffs into my external hard disc before deleting my account from the laptop.

If you're wondering, yes, it seems that ONLY my account was infected with viruses.
:\ tough luck.

No comments: