G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gawd. I got so bored I played Minesweeper, the hard mode. 13 bombs left. *grins*

Kinda reminds me of life. If we take the wrong path, make the wrong decisions, won't it be game over for us?

All that polytechnic and JC chitchat session with Ms Dai and Mrs Koh has got me thinking so much roar. But they're smart people who went to RJC and VJC. :o


Training tomorrow! And my headache's killing me enough to make me not wanna go.
Even tho it IS the only training before the next regatta this weekend. *grunt*

COLORS Award this sept! *winkwink*

I'm reeeeally excited.

And right now, I'm actually thinking of what to buy for my ex-guybestie's birthday.
Which is really dumb to say that cuz I don't even know if he is my 'ex guy bestie' or still my bestfriend and that his birthday's a month away.

It all depends on what he considers me as.
(definitly a 'nothing', I guess.)


....I AM too nice for my own goody-two-shoes.

Mrs Koh's birthday has got me wondering about birthday presents. DANG!


I wanna go live in Melbourne with Nadya jiejie, so I can leave all my troubles behind, all my problems, everything thats made my 15th birthday life hell..

..and attend Fall Out Boy concerts where all the audiences are sweaty and crazy, drinking and smoking and all hyper.. (NADYA JIEJIE WENT FOR FOB'S CONCERT IN MELBOURNE! *angryface*)



And I'll go get some cute ang moh boyfriend that looks and dances like Kenny Wormald.

HAH!


Reminder: GWEN! Please collect 2bucks from each sailor tomorrow for sailing fund. Thank you! PLEASE REMEMBERRRR!

No comments: