G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 13, 2008

good morning!

Wellwell, good morning!

My mood's going to be driven to chagrin slowly. Grrr. I'm so upset! Left my laptop on overnight to download DJ Max Portable 2 (cuz my bro got Max Port. 1 deleted from my PSP!) and I think my laptop has no space or whatever.

So the download wasn't complete. Either that or the WinRAR just sucks.

*face turns puce*

Oh well. Even the Patapon USA demo I downloaded doesn't work. See, mom? I told you Patapon doesn't work in my PSP! I downloaded 4 diff times and it all. Doesn't. Work.


Did hardcore studying with Ker yesterday! She came over at 8.30AM and we studied for 5hours.

Yeowloong came over slightly earlier. He looks so shuai in his NCC uniform! :D <3 his voice broke already and he's 160cm. T_T didn't see him for a while he grew so much.


Went to DOVER to meet Bettina and Pam after that. Damn far k. Took MRT down with Yeowloong to City Hall then he took to Tampines. The sillything didn't have any idea where City Hall or anything was! Aiyoh. His parents hardly let him go out.

Slept on the train cuz I was so tired, and missed my MRT stop! Woke up and realised I was at Jurong. I was like omg oh shit. Called Bettina and took the train back.

Many little kiddos in red NDP shirts at the MRT stations! Hahaha.

Bused down to a factory outlet to get our stuffs. Betts got her pants, Pam her shirt and lovely Puma jacket.

I GOT A NEW ADIDAS JERSEY! :D (and pants.)

GUESS THE PRICE! 15bucks. *grins* I'm so happy. And its the kind I've been looking for. Tho slightly oversized but its still awesome.


Walked down to CoffeeBean where we drank ourselves silly. Pam bought this awesome and delish cake thats pure chocolate! Jiaqi would LOVE it I tell you. Cuz I know I did. Bettina got Chicago cheesecake. Yum. She forced the other half of it to me. D:

Went to Bettina's place. Its so homey! And now we know why she's so tall. Her dad and mom are taller than her, and she's slightly taller than me. Omg. D:

My mom's already shorter than me! Bettina! THATS. NOT. FAIR!!

Hmph.


Homed after that with Pam. Took 165 cuz Pam didn't wanna take 166 and suffer a super long ride. Bought stuffs and Pam bought chocos for her Pris before she homed. :D

Awesome.


And I gotta go shower cuz I'm meeting Bettina and Pam like, soon. :\ damn.

No comments: