G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 17, 2008

She'll happily scream that she misses you-

SAILORS:
PLEASE BRING 2BUCKS TOMORROW FOR SAILING FUNDS JULY+AUGUST!

Thank yoooou.

Didn't go to school/training today. :\ woke up with a really bad headache that lasted thruout the night (see mom, told you one single panadol won't have any effects), sorethroat, cough and sneezing.

Infact, I've been sneezing throughout the night too from dinner till now. Which hardly happens to me. Haha.

I had this really weird dream tho...

Not like I wanna tell you. But its very.. Sims 2 like. :o like I was a Sim!
(laugh all you want..)

Ooookay.. I just sneezed twice.


Had extra for dinner and aunty Tun said I've been eating more recently. o__o
I shall cut down on my diet! Roar.

Oh well, school's tomorrow.

So I guess I'll be seeing you around, yes?
SAILORS:
PLEASE BRING 2BUCKS TOMORROW FOR SAILING FUNDS JULY+AUGUST!

Thank yoooou.

No comments: