G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What is time? Is it the autumn leaves that change? Or the snow that floats from the sky.

Watched this clip of Neil and Lacey dancing contemporary from season 3.



Made me tear again. This time its not only me! The audience start wiping their tears off, even Mary (judge) and Mia. :(:(:(:'( I srsly feel so sorry for Mary cuz he dad was diagnosed with cancer at that time.

Fav choreographers are NappyTabs (Napoleon and Tabitha) and Mia Michaels!

That clip also made me think of my granpa suddenly.
How he passed away a while after my granma did cuz he missed her so much.
How he doted on me so much.
Also the friend whom I'm worrying about.
How are you? I srsly miss you.
Also about relationships.
:'( so I just kept crying.


At least, today's E-Learning was good.
I stopped doing my geog powerpoints at around 6-7, and it seems to be doing nicely.
Might do more later.

Copyrighted to ME. >:\

p.s. why aren't you happy? Or at least happier than I am. You have good friends, a special someone who cares for you, a good CCA with supporting mates.. you even have people who care about you when you're down.

I'm wondering, how did I manage to comfort you when my heart's slowing tearing itself into a million pieces. Can't I live past ONE miserable day without crying?



.. saw the sailing blog.
And I started crying again.

[EDIT] Interschools photos up on the school gallery. Looking thru the 112 or so pics srsly made me smile. So, can I bear to let go of them? Maybe now I'm willing.. but I doubt in the long run. I just gotta keep myself together and pray this will be over in a bit. [/EDIT]


Haha. I can imagine me and Quin are like,
"Mmhmm. *eats*"
"Mmhmm. *drinks*"

Bestest.

No comments: