G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 07, 2008

Hi. Hi. Hi.

I'm bored.
I'm eating McChicken burger bought 2 days ago.
I'm in the clothes I wore to sleep.
I'm not done reading Eclipse.
And I'm starting this blog post with a quiz.
(yes these quizzes are all from friendster, but I don't really bother)



ARE YOU
1. Perfect:
Noeps. Are YOU?

2. Tall:
165cm, which translates into SHORT.

3. In your pajamas:
PE shorts and blue shirt, so maybe yes.

4. Left handed:
Righty.

LAST
1. Friend you saw:
Hip hop friends.

2. Talked to on the phone:
Uh, Celine Xie XJ. *grins*

3. Person to text you:
Pam.

4. Was today better than yesterday:
Its only 1:14pm, so I can't really tell..

FAVORITE:
1. Number:
48.

2. Color:
Red, orange and black.

3. Food:
Idk. Chocolate!

4. Place:
Places where no one'll actually bug me to death.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q. What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: Look around for my Eclipse book cuz I slept while reading it.

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: Uhm, yes. (not like YOU could do anything about it.)

Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
A: Kungfu Panda. *dies*

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: My aunt's place in Eunos.

Q. Do you smile a lot?
A: Do you see me frown a lot?

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: Yeah. Okay sometimes.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: *looks at self in mirror* Obviously, duh.

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Not sure. Very recently thats all.

Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: Something like, "if you don't bother, what for initiate talking in the first place?"

That's all I'll say.

Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad ten being great?
A: 3.

Q: What do you hear right now?
A: Rain pouring outside my window, What You Got by Colby Odonis playing on my iTunes..

Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A. Yeah.

Q: What's your favorite month?
A: April, and December.

Q: Are you missing someone right now?
A: Yeah, not like its your business.

Q: Are you tired?
A: Tired of life.

No comments: