G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, September 07, 2007

Yup..

So I told Bernice I didn't have the mood to go and watch movie. And she couldn't go to bunk or anything, so we didn't go out. She told me after exams.

Exams are in a few days/weeks. From one month to a few weeks, thats pretty fast. I'm still not prepared at all.

And now I've got no mood for anything, especially not studying.

Mom? Bring me to the beach. HDB flat areas are not good for screaming.

Can someone actually ignore someone forever?

I really hope not.

And yeah. This feeling of loneliness kinda sucks I guess. But I've got no choice. Sigh.


"Lord my soul cries out"
Suddenly the song From The Inside Out plays on my iTunes. Something hits me, but I'm not sure what.
"A thousand times I've failed. Still Your mercy remains and should I stumble again, I'm caught in Your grace." sigh.

No comments: