G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, September 15, 2007

DANCE FLOOT ANTHEM.

SPAMMING DANCE FLOOR ANTHEM.

Its highly addictive. Listened to it 30 times in total, recorded in my iTunes. From the original 2 times become 30 times from about 11.30pm till now.

Its got a lot of meaning. Like, letting go, in the end.

I like screaming at the part where he sings, "Say I don't wanna be in love, I don't wanna be in love." I really get the feel of the song I guess. "Feel the beat, say I don't wanna be in love. I don't wanna be in love."

Don't feel like going wakeboarding tomorrow. But I'm not gonna skip it cos it might be the only chance I'll ever get at wakeboarding.


I miss you. Nothing's helping. Me pretending all this shit isn't helping.

Stop that fucking facade Gwen. Stop it.

No comments: