G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, September 09, 2007

3.50AM. anyone awake?

Just realised tomorrow morning I don't have tuition :D

Remembered it was changed to.. uhh. Monday. ) :

Sigh. Alrights. Look at the time, its like 3.45AM now la. Stayed up to do the English Public Speaking powerpoint for my group. Being group leader is hard la.. sigh. And I really need the script! I doubt Daoying brought home her booklet tho. D:

So I've gotta start from scratch.

AND I've only got teenage fashion trends to talk about. Great. Where's our script again? I know at least someone has one copy right? Please say yes.

Played a bit of Audi just now. Rargh to you Beatup pros. I still love beat up anyway. :]

5more days. I guess.

I'm having gastric now zomg. Rahhhh. My stomach hurts la. But I ate dinner okay. So I also dunno la. My stomach's weird. I'm having blocked nose too D: haiyo!

Edited two pics just now. One of me and Drey <3 and another of the sailing team after interschools at the beach. I just got really bored. Hahah.

I'm sleepy... ahhh.

I STILL HAVE TACKO PATCHI FROM THIS AFTERNOON IN MY BAG.
omg.

No comments: