G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy birthday Quinneh!

): I'm really upset now. I don't think I'll be able to sleep much tonight even tho I'm really tired now.

Btw, happy birthday Quin! <3

Happy 14th, old woman! :]
Sorry the blog wish came 1hr 28mins late. According to my clocks.

I wish I could just sleep and wake up tomorrow knowing all this is just another bad dream, another nightmare. Wake up to a new morning and a new day. Then everything bad today would be gone tomorrow. Tomorrow's just another day I'll look forward to.

I wish everything bad that happened today didn't happen.

I should just stop wishing. I don't have some genie or a shooting star to wish upon. Sigh D:


I'm missing you more and more. ):

No comments: