G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, September 17, 2007

boring BORING boring BORINGGGG.

RAHHHH.
I'm hell bored.

Supposed to be getting ready to go out to meet Belle, Drey, Quinneh and Cheeteng for PCBunk. But since Gwen here feels so mighty guilty about not studying for the past, uhm, 2 days, she's thinking of whether to stay at home.

BUT BELLE JUST TEMPTED ME INTO GOING BY SAYING THAT THEY'RE MOST PROBABLY GONNA GO TO THE ARCADE BESIDE PCBUNKKKKK. And she said if they don't wanna go she'll have her ways to make them go.

EVVVVIL.

She's just saying that to make me go cuz she knows I love the arcade so much for Drummania. AND OVER THERE I HEARD THEY GOT DRUMMANIA V3! omgomgomg. The holyyyyy shiat of DM. I've only played Drummania V and 10th and 9th mix I think. BUT V3?!

HOLYYYYYYYYYYY. Can do versus mode also leh ^^ if they have two machines there. Cuz it can connect to the internet or something, and you can have rankings! Hahah, my ranking shall be super nooooobshit :]

I'm like gonna go thru my whole geog textbook again. Ah sian. I hate geog. Okay, not really. But maybe a 'lil bit.

I woke up at 6.30am today! Hahaha. I don't know why. Its as if my brain is already set that on school days I must wake up 6am plus. o.o then I heard my bro's school bus downstairs (that particular school bus very easy to recognise by the sound. Since I was in pri school lol) and I went back to sleep. LOL.

And woke up at 9.30am later. Supposedly by the alarm clock.

My life's boring.

I'm still thinking if I should go to PCBunk with them annot! If not I'll have to be really disiplined and go outside in the dining area and mug again. Computers tempt me too much. Hurhur!

I've been mass downloading FONTS and BRUSHES for photoshop.

I think Imma be skinning soon. The oneENDEAVOUR'06 blogskin first la, then see how if I wanna return to Blogskins.com. But then now's the exam period.. so yeah. Can't expect me to be skinning too often.

AHHHHH EXAMS ARE LIKE, AFTER THIS WEEK ZOMGXSHX!

Imma kill myself. Okay, in the afternoon I MUST STUDY.

No comments: