G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, September 06, 2007

still emu

I wanna go out.

I just wanna go to the beach and scream.. let everything out. I guess I didn't really let everything out till today.

Sigh.

So end up the movie is on Friday. What a pity. I was hoping to go out today with Bernbern and Jody, at least I won't be cooped up at home thinking so much.

Woke up at 8.30AM today. Wapiang, I keep dreaming about (?), and its not a sweet dream.. kept dreaming about, well, bad smses. When I wake up I can't go back to sleep cos I'm thinking a lot about (?). ):

I should just give it up.

I'm telling myself that, but will I? I really doubt my inner self's gonna let me do that. Haha.

Wapiang ei. I don't know how long it's been since I listened to this song. Its like damn sad la.. ):
Well, listening to it gave me an excuse to cry anyways.

You have no idea how I feel right now.


I wanna say it out to you but I don't wanna sound like some idiot tryna pour out everything.
Why am I talking to someone else when I could/should be talking to you? I miss you like shitloads..

No comments: