G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, September 11, 2007

gwen's life is screwed.

OHMAHGOD

I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED THE LITERATURE TEST TODAY.
Oh baby, life is so screwed.

I'm praying its just a small class test. No marks taken into consideration for EOYs or shit. Pleasepleaseplease..

I realised as little kids we make mistakes. We can make the same mistakes over and over again without feeling guilty, as teenagers we make mistakes, but when there's a second time we're barely scrape past being literally killed. As adults, we make mistakes-

- and get hanged :D

And there was a freaking black spider in my room. Oh screw spiders. What a shitload. Accidentally killed one in the toilet yesterday when changing cos I was stomping on the ground to chase it out of the cubicle. That one was yellow, grey, white and black. It got stuck in the bottom sole thingy of my shoe. Hurhur. R.I.P. you disgusting thing :O

No comments: