G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 21, 2008

When its nine in the afternooooon~

Woah. Must've been damn tired cuz when I was watching TV, I fell asleep. T_T I didn't get to see the ending of Minute Men cuz my bro didn't wake me up! :\

Anyway, the sec1 selection camp's gonna be super fun. :D
Derick only planned that the comm only get the group names by today, but within 3hrs we managed to plan the whole 2 days! ZAI RIGHT?

Hahah, thank you, thank you. *bows*

We were still laughing and joking and telling ghost/OBS/Malaysia trip stories the majority of the time la. LOL. So next meeting should be just planning out the timeslots, then running thru and checking if there'll be enough time for each activity.

Be prepared, sec1s, cuz it'll be a tiring and mentally/physically challenging camp! :D

I should be the photographer too. LOL. I was happily volunteering myself for that hahah.

Went for dinner at KBCC Macs with Derick, Lianyi, Meiting, Yokeching loverrr, Welly and Maruay. :] damn fun! Hahah. Its been a while since us sec3 batch have been so close.

During morning assembly, after collecting our dragonboat medals (CONGRATS GIRLS! :D) on stage, Mr Ho/Mrs Ram talked about the sec1 and sec3 camp! Omg, when I saw the pics I felt a bit like crying cuz it brought back memories. But yeah. Idk why the tears didn't flow. =.=


OUR PLATOON MENTORS FOR CAMP CAME BACK TODAY! :D

PM Jieyu didn't come tho, only PM Tanya. T_T he had school or something. Sad :( lol. We had to do this paper thingy, and one of the boxes was to see Captain Ridtz. And his task was? (I kinda guessed it so I wanted to back out but he didn't lemme) to share what we shared/did in one of the boxes.

o__o was trying to run and hide. Hahah. But then in the end me and Jiaqi still went up. Sera la! Pangseh. Hahaha. xD damn funny, she diedie also refused to go.

I went to talk about Lianyi and appreciating her for waking me up in class whenever I doze off, especially during bio. :\ cuz I think almost all bio lessons (except today's) I fell asleep, either from being sick or just plain tired. Hahah.

K, seriously.

And oh, Captain Ridtz said I'm famous and that all the PMs know me or something cuz he found my blog and they're all reading it! o__o HELLO PMS! WHOEVER YOU ARE IF YOU'RE
READING THIS.

I'M SO GONNA BADMOUTH YOUUUUUU.

You know hor, the PMs hor, go kidnap PM Tanya! Then then, they didn't lemme and Jiaqi and Sera bring her to our classroom. T_T end up Pm Tanya had to leave cuz of them. ROAHHHH.

K joking. The PMs are damn fun :D

But each class only one PM came back. :( PM JIEYUUUU! WHERE ARE YOU!!!! *echo.. echo....*
Then during the CME period (OMG MOSQUITO WAS ON TOP OF MY LAPTOP KEYBOARD EEEEK!) when we went to the hall and saw the platoon mentors again, Captain Ridtz did this slideshow/pictorial thingy for us. There was a pic of Yuxuan! :( we were cheering/looking when his pic was shown.

I guess we all kinda miss you, Papercutter #1 fan! :(
Come back and visit us soon, yeah?

What else to blog about...

Mr Tang didn't come for school today. Or he just plain went MIA during English.

Hi Mr Tang, if you EVER do read this, please note that 3Endeavour is an English class, and we take our English and Literature results very seriously. ESPECIALLY Literature for me.

So please, PLEASE. Stop skipping our lessons, or coming to school and going MIA just when it comes to our lessons. We have a life to live too you know, and given your teaching standards, I'd rather go study by myself.

Me and Ruixing were busy going:

"VERY BORING LEH GWENNNN." and
"Walao sian leh Ruixingggg!"

today during bio. Hahah. Aaron? Busy playing Rubik's Cube.

Which reminds me, I REALLY REALLY need a new one. But I'm too lazy to get one. Waiting for my dad to meet the supplier. Dad said that that guy has all the 4x4 and 5x5s too! LOL. He said he'll get all for me. =.= yeaaaah, like I know how to solve 'em dad.

Shall go have my mini-dinner of bread+pork floss. Hahaha. I hate pork but I eat pork floss and char siew! :o hahah.

P.S. my mouse went out off batt, again. :\ ahhhh!


Everything like this seems all so easy to you. Pretending there's nothing..

No comments: