G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'm invisible- to you.

Am I just a toy to you?

Maybe I'm just a punching bag to you like I am to the rest.
Venting your anger on me whenever you like it.

Holding high hopes just to see them fall flat.
Must be really fun huh?

I really don't know how another time like this started.
But if you can't see, its really making me damn xin tong.

I'm shocked I still have tears man.


--------------
Fuck it, I can only read and cry.
Thanks for forgetting me, again.
I see 'em all but what about me?
I give up. I motherfucking give up.
Just let me go. I quit.
(talking about two different things tho)

Yokeching lover, I don't see how the motherfucking councilor badge managed to cut you by accident.
Its not even sharp enough la. There's just two swollen lines and a bit of torn skin there now.

No comments: