G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 14, 2008

Hate EEEEENGLISH!

Ouch. :\ the dead skin I just pulled off on my chin's burning. ITCHY HANDS ROAR.

School today sucked. SUCKED.
K no, only English. Why? Cuz an English teacher uses BROKEN ENGLISH.

I bet my English is more cheem than his k. And he still said "So how do we say this in simpler English?" then I rolled my eyes. Your English is already primary school standard. How much simpler do you want it to be yo?

He doesn't even know how to do the "in your own words" thing properly. Mrs Thomas would kill him if she knew he was teaching Endeavour class such English standards! >:\

I got so pissed off and insane-d at the standard his teaching I shouted "HIS ENGLISH SUCKS!!!!" when me, Bern and Ruixing were complaining among ourselves, and everyone turned to look at me :o then the class broke into laughter lol. Teacher just down there "What's the commotion about there?"

I HATE ENGLISH LESSONS WITH HIM.
Yes, I'll openly say I lost my respect for him the moment he kept going berserk on 3E and missing lessons just cuz he didn't like my class or something. So, whatever!

He'd better teach us our lit okay. If I don't get my A1 this Mid years, *does my "You die" slang* HE DIE. HEEEEE DIE. DIE DIE..

DIE.

I hate Chinese ting xie. HAHAHA. I think a lot of people in 3E failed it miserably. xD but I think Derick got full marks? See, 3A ban de ren YOU BEN SHI! [: ahhh I spoke Chinese!

Stupid Junsheng! He kept mimiking me when I was baika-ed during sports day lol. Die! hahah :x then Kenkiong didn't die, YET, cuz I was eating. Lazy to stand :D hehe.

When buying food Sylvia kept tickling me la! Made me bump into a lot of people in my surroundings damnnit. Paiseh! :x

Weeeeeell, recess totally disappointed me cuz when Donald asked piggy to compare our heights he just walked past Donald, ignoring us. :(

Bio today was uhm. One of the rare (k she just started teaching us..) lessons I get to see Ms Lee so pissed cuz our class took such a long time to pass up our work. But hey, she didn't allow us to sit even tho we greeted her 3 times. :\

Wasn't paying attention, till left like 25mins? then I really sat up to pay attention to her teaching. Hahah. I totally dislike bio now >:(

CME was supposed to be a free period since Mr Lim already gone thru all the international friendship things with us.. but end up he talked about next week's chapter till he actually used the whole time for that! Ah, ha, ha. :\

Lunched with Iggy, Aaron, Mubarak and Joseph at KBCC's macs before going for training. And urm, I guess the talk we had at Ning's didn't work for you yeah? Oh well, if you're not gonna change, I really wu hua ke shuo le k?

There were 4 sec1 girls there too, and they had their food, bags and THEMSELVES sprawled around one side of macs that they occupied like, 12 seats? But heng they were shifting their bags to them. But they kept staring at us! Especially this Pegasus girl.

Really, sec1 then act big liao. I stared back at her, AND SHE KEPT ON STARING! Wtf dumbshit can? I mean, when people realise you're staring at them and look at you, you look away right? SHE JUST KEPT LOOKING AT ME! Then I literally glared at her. =.= hello, its really annoying?
When Iggy told me "Eh Gwen, they're still staring at us. And that girl still keeps on staring at you.." then cuz he doesn't bother to keep his voice down, I look at them and the girl looked at me again! WTF IRRITATING MUCH! Then I looked at her again for like 6seconds before I broke the stare?

Then when Iggy/someone else{?} told me they still kept staring, I looked, and she would again stare at me. Like everytime she hears us mention them she will look at me. Dumbshit!

Walked back just in time for PT. and duh not many people were there. :\

Didn't run cuz Mr Lim would kill me if I did (tio warned during CME). And the sec1 juniors are so slackish! D: cuz Drey caught Aaron J., Andrea and Joshua Kwok lying on the floor while the rest were doing 10plus pumping, cuz Mr Fong couldn't see them as they were behind the wall thing. So I told them "OEI. You better get up and do the pumping first k." and they did.


When others are like that you go all out for them, but when its me you just leave me be? Only the person sitting beside me asked and cared. Did you? Now when others are in the same situation, you care like anything.

So I'm supposed to keep feeling this? Just like before?

Thanks ah.
First them, then my sailing bestie Quinneh.

And I guess Lianyi was right about that thing she said to me during CME?
They're actually saying that I really love you too much. :\


Sigh, unlucky things always happen in my life.
:\

Then when I wanna confide in someone, no one's there.
=.= woah.

AHHH I WANNA SCREAM AND DIE AND CRY RIGHT NOW ROAR!
Feeling depressed again. roar.

Oh. I realised, the councilor badge cut me wrist again. =.= as in, k not AGAIN cuz the first two cuts were intentional (bleah the lines are still there) and now its accidental. Rargh I hate the badge. :\

[EDIT]

Oh yeah, 3Endeavour! Bring test tubes for chem tomorrow :D YAY doing experiments again hoho.
[/EDIT]

No comments: