G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, April 21, 2008

Thats what you get when you let your heart win, oh oh oh oooh.

I'm so tired but heck.
I'm still gna prepare myself to study thru the night anyways! :]

This is to make up for the 2nd time I told myself to study but wasted time using e com instead.
>:\ sooo hahah its my fault.

My eyes are already half-closed. :\ wellwell, CHEM&BIO, HERE I COME!

I guess I don't have to worry about the lit test? Cuz its open book. :D the last time I had an open book lit test was when I was sec1, Mr James Lee! :D the dude who inspired me to love lit!

Mr Lee, I wish you were here teaching us Lit again. :(

Thats what you get when you LET YOUR HEART WIN.
Oh oh oh ohhh.


I know you well enough to know what kind of person you are.
The rest just don't realise it-
So prove to me you're what I think you are,
and not the total opposite.

imy.

No comments: