G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 19, 2008

DB, MF Reach Dinner..


I'm done reading the book Reality TV Bites! :(

Oh great, now I've got nothing nice to read. The book was so good I borrowed it on 13th April and finished it on 19th April!
I know its slow for a 279 page book but hey I usually don't read my books so quickly k.

DB yesterday was aweeesome!



Tho the juniors were new to it so they didn't know how to do their strokes properly etc.
= to NOT PREPARED.

5th for CUP for the girls! Not bad since we made it into cups! Last year it was plates, but at least that one we got 1st for plate. Hahaha.

The moment we passed the finishing line my face screwed up and I cried all the way back to shore lol. _____ was screwing up the rowing and all at the last race, so the people behind her couldn't row in sync with the rest. :(

Walking across the plank thingys, Drey cried along with me. Hahah emotional peoples! :D
then something REALLY anti-climax happened: I was walking up the slope and my slippers are super slippery on the top, then my foot slipped out and was stuck in my slippers in this awkward position that I couldn't get it out of =.= my slipper was stuck to the side of my foot and the straps kept it stuck there hahaha.

The guys were telling us we were quite fast and all but yeah. Hahah. I knew we kinda screwed up. Oh well, best thing was that we had fun! :D

Lunched at TP, then went back to school. Weiming FINALLY gave me the ticket for the dinner! He was like, not wanting to give it to me in the morning so I had to keep begging him for it lol.
Homed with Alicia, and she came over to slack and help me get ready later lol. Peckkhee wanted to come but she forgot her hp! So she went home instead lol. Slacked till 4.30 and got ready. I was only ready at 6.10pm? Like omg la hahaha.

Alicia la! Won't lemme take off Ker's dress. Wore my mom's cardigan and the skinnys I refused to wear in the past cuz the strings made my hips itch. But it was tahan-able.. so yeah.

AND she won't lemme wear my flats, neither would she let me wear my Ripples slippers which looked totally fine in it. Soooo I was forced to wear my mom's heels. DAMN. My feet hurt for the rest of the day la :( I DON'T GET HOW PEOPLE WALK IN HEELS DAMNNIT!

Picked Quin, Drey and Teng up from Quin's place and dropped alicia off at school there. My dad dropped us outside and we walked in. Drey's outfit was nice la I liked it :D

Ning was just as overdressed as me (hahaha!). The guys looked very nice! :D but they were all wearing those like.. smart casual shirts with lines that you see people wear with jeans? Yeah, all of them were wearing that kinda outfit, except Justin. =.=

Belle looked like she was wearing what she wore to Mrs Sidhu's place for CNY! Except with skinnys this time :D yayyy. Hahah.
The sailors were waiting at the foyer, so when we got there we went up to the hall together. For once, the hall was pretty! :D nicely decorated and stuffs. I loved the balloons! But they were damn ding dei. Blocking the view of the screen. :\ sat at the table with most sec3s and sec4s.

Oh and did I mention? I tried saving a newborn kitten I found at my house there the carpark! Hahah.




Mother cat came back after it mew-ed (OMG SUPER CUTE CAN) and I was like oh heng the mom's here. :D so before that I placed it on the grass patch behind the carpark lot.




Ryan and Mr Ang.



Pigs-os! :D all digging into the chicken with no nipples =.=
(Nic Wong asked Mr Nara or someone why chicken breast had no nipples lol)




... o__o

Tzuling! :}


What happens when you try to prove to a guy that heels aren't easy to wear...

No comments: