G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, April 10, 2008

& I hate how much I love you boy-

Roaaaar.
I'm hellofabored. Why? The internet suckssuckssucks!

Ran for 4 events for sports day today. The last 3 were one after the other so I hardly had time to catch my breath and relax. And after the first event, I sprained my right ankle. :\ thats why I slowed down when reaching the finishing line.

Sorry Unicorn! Especially the sailing team 2. Cuz well, I promised David I'd push myself especially hard for the intercca relay, but I ended up pushing myself so hard I collasped after passing David the baton. Sorry guys, I know the sec3s and juniors were damn worried for me. Sorry! :(

First time I had to be taken away on a stretcher to the toilet and had like 15+ bottles of newwater poured on my whole body to cool me down. Hahah. Then they put me under the fan cuz my temperature was 38.2 degrees. Woah. I only felt giddy and warm.

It was damn funny la, the feeling of getting taken away on a stretcher. I could feel everyone's stares and words of concern, especially the sec3 sailors. I even heard Junsheng telling me its okay for now and I should get some rest. THANKS! :]

And oh! Ryan told Mr Lim about what happened to me and told him to go downstairs to see me, and Mr Lim told me he felt our sailing team was very united, cuz for once, instead of a fellow teacher informing him about what happened, our very own sailor rushed up to him and told him everything. And he said that he liked groups that were so united.

LOVE THE SAILORS MAN! :D David was even busy shouting to them to call all the sailors down after what happened to me. ^^ aww!

I had to rest on the stretcher in there for a long time in my soaked PE shirt and shorts, and missed the prize-giving ceremony :( oh well! Mr Lim was there to pei me, and he refused to leave till my temperature dropped ton 37.something, which it eventually did. :D

CONGRATS TO SAILING TEAM 1 FOR GETTING FIRST FOR INTERCCA RELAY!!
Super happy for you guys ;D Mrs Sidhu would be damn happy la hahah.

But I'm sososo sorry again to the team 2 for not pia-ing as promised. :( I didn't know that I eventually wouldn't be able to take it. Like Mubarak said, if it wasn't for the heat, I would be able to do much better than I did today. D:

My temperature finally dropped to 37.5 after taking it for the third time under my mouth (38.2, 38.1, 37.5) and I rested somemore till I was feeling less giddy. :] then went outside and Mr Lim gave me my throphy. :D

He said he wanted to talk to Mrs Sidhu about allowing me to stop sailing and dragonboating for the 3 months that I have to wait before taking my blood test thanks to the insurance. :\

Lunched with the sailors, ate beef noodles. :] camped around j8 with the sailors and finally decided to go crash Ning's place. :D

Played Lego (or at least, watched them play) and bitched a hell lot. In the end we had a sharing session that lasted for a long time.

What we (me, Ning, Quin, David and Jack) did was to sit in a circle, and we had each person tell us what our bad points were, what we could improve on and the person dislikes about the other. It went in the circle and later it was back to telling us about our good points. :]

It was pretty useful. At least we know how we felt about each other and we knew what each other thought. I guess it helped me and Quin cuz I got off what I've been wanting to tell her since last year. :D we wanted to do this with the sec3s, so me and David are like thinking of when to. Hahah.

Ning should totally do this with the sec4s, since she told us that she feels that us sec3s were damn good cuz we were united. But its like, how can she and Peckkhee be united with the sec4 guys as a group when both genders don't mix around? They're always in their own world la, which Ning agrees on cuz she feels she can't talk to any of the guys.

Some other negative stuffs were said about @$#$%^!&, but I guess I don't wanna say it. I've known him too well and I know he'll get hurt. :(

So David suggests we do the sharing session thing on him one day. Hahah. We're actually planning it la xD

:\ oh well. I'M SUPER HAPPY I WAS BORN A YEAR LATER! Hahah. Cuz I have the sec3 sailors. Thanks yo ;D couldn't ask for anything more man! Hahaha.

EMATH class test tomorrow on chapt 4! :(
Gonna practice before sleeping. Giddy spells coming. :( I'm just afraid I might not be able to go to the AWWA children's home tomorrow. D:

And oh, mom's allowing me to quit the Emath tuition since I wanted to try self-studying instead. :D anyone wants to give me tuition/study with me? :D

saying about forgetting is harder than it seems.
i don't want things to end up like this.
so i'm gonna listen and not give up.
its not a bad thing i've got so much faith in you that you'll change.
i believe you will.. i really do.
can't you for once give in to me?

don't prove me wrong.
is it so hard to love someone?
you really mean more than anything to me.
& i guess you know that.

i really do care cuz you really mean a lot.
people are telling me that i've never thought about myself but i'm always thinking of you before me,
always sparing a thought for you instead of myself,
always hurting myself instead just cuz i never wanna see you hurt.
is crying over the phone everytime we quarrel really nessasary?
i've been hanging on for almost 2+ years?
so make it clear how things are between us and don't leave me like this.

No comments: