G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 11, 2008

AWWA Children's home/school :D

Went to visit the mentally challenged kids at AWWA today with 3E for CIP! :D turned out to be super fun tho tiring. :]




my cutest Ah Qi ;]



Justin! taken by Ker, idk what he's doing.

Yuenman :D

Zoey's group singing for the kiddos..

before musical chairs!

Izdihar desperately wanted one of the spare lollipops my group had so he did a headstand xD

emcee superstar. hahah.

Izzy and Qihua were singing along to the nursery rhymes! hahaha!

loads of leftovers of the goodies my group The Gwens gave out. o__o

i like rainy days. do you?
(shhhhsh zhe shi yi ge bu neng shuo de mi mi ;D)

k so now you know why i retardedly play in the rain everytime. :D

I have loads more pics that include the kiddos and show how much fun we had with them but we're not allowed to post 'em or such cuz their parents might be sensitive. :( how sad la! Some parents man.

Bubble tea-ed with Lianyi, Quin, Alicia, Melody, Sinhui, Gabriella, Cyndi and Jingru after that at Hougang Point. Went to NTUC to hunt for sushi which they didn't have (disappointment! cuz AMKHub's one have) and then went to ahLian's place for chips+burritos! Hohoho.

Homed at around 6plus and took 165 with Cia, Mel and Quin. Kept almost-falling-asleep on the bus, and we reached AMK quite fast.

Since Mel and Cia sat at the back of the bus, Mel said she saw Renfred of Campus Superstar at the busstop. LOL. Then when she told Cia, she went to take a look. Then cuz both of them kept staring right, Renfred saw them and went to make his hair. Like LOL LA!

Walked home with Mel, and saw my mom on the way back. Then downstairs our block, Melody's dad and mom just came back. Hahah. So qiao.

Oh yeah!

POWERBALL ROCKSZXHSX! ;D

Its super fun la, but sadly health and fitness week's over. :( no more powerball during recess!

I've not had recess the whole week la. Only munched stuffs in class during lessons after that. Hehe. I've been stinky for the past week! ;D

Today's powerball was in the hall cuz it rained. I didn't care about my sprained ankle and played first round with Yokeching, Jiaqi and Sally. Tio trashed by my ex-teammates Wanling and Ann Marie! Cuz they had stupid Carlo and Mr Lim, who betrayed my team! :\ second round also VS. them and it was super funny cuz I fell twice.

And the first time I fell was cuz Carlo bumped into me or something, then when I landed on the floor, he tripped over me and flew to the court beside us. HAHAHA! Stood up and laughed like crazy. Then second time he knocked into me and I slid backwards on the floor. Like LOL much xD

3rd match we played against them again, but this time RICKY helped my team! SUPER FUNNY K. Its like he fall also slide across the floor de. But it was more fun with him la cuz we didn't tio trashed lol.

And oh, thanks Ricky for wishing me happy birthday! Now I know how come that day when your class was doing the checkup thing you knew it was my bday. Hahah. :D

Mr Tan let us play powerball till 11.25 or something, then he told the house captains to keepkeep the things. Super shuang! Chionged back to class after we chionged to canteen to buy drinks. Hahah. Then had the Emath class test on chapt 4, the congruence and similarity shitz.

Got almost all parts of question 12 wrong. :( I kept using the old method to get the volume and shits but not the ACTUAL method! So pekchek right?

Now in school a lot of people are telling me to take care of myself. :\ hahah. Saw Junsheng in the morning when we were going into the hall and he was all "Aiyoh Gwen! Your ankle now okay annot?" talk talk till he was almost at his class then I was like "I ran till I collasped can! Hahaha!" heng this time he didn't pull my hair or mess it up =.=

Well, thanks peeps for your concern! Heat exhaustion very easy okay de (err k not for my case) and my ankle's still a bit pain but I guess its 99.999% healed? Hahah. Oooookay maybe not so kua zhang. ^^

Izzy said I was a bit sad in school today. Reaaally? :( *sad face sad face*
I guess I am.


Tell me a lie I would believe.
Everywhere you are I just turn and stare.




Its not showing in cinemas anymore so I'M DAMN SAD. :( hmph!
So now I gotta wait for the Step Up 2 VCD/DVD. T_T

No comments: