G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 20, 2008

iLove RYAN HIGA

BUAH! 2.14AM.

My dad's gonna kill me. But hoho he's outside watching football anyways. Ah heck, lazy go out ask who vs. who. Might get killed in the process =.=

I'm in the risk of having my right ear hole closed. K actually I already suspect its closed.
T_T like wtf. My left ear hole was itchy so I rubbed it and it felt oily..? Then this lump of something was on my finger. I was like "HOLY FUDGEEEECAKE MY EARHOLE!" then check the right side. Like okay leh..

... until I tried stuffing the earstick I desperately digged thru my cupboard at like 1.50+AM for.
The damned thing won't go thru! So I'm asking my mom to do it for me tomorrow. :\ damn scared it closed liao leh! The earstick could go thru my left earhole without me using a mirror!
>:(

Ate CHILI CRAB for dinner. So its still slooshing around my stomach now.
Huhuhu!...

... :(
that reminded me of something/one.

K nevermind! MOVING ON!

The Chinese doc took note of me sweating like, super easily today, so she prescribed to me a new medicineee. Hahaha. :\ riiight.

I HATE MIO!
Absolutely HATE. :\ damned thing won't wanna work properly. Fudge! >:\

And oh oh! Did I mention? (yes I know I did, can't I be a little repeat-ative for a moment?)

I AM IN LOVE!
with......

..... RYAN HIGA!

Super cute Jap guy who lives in Hawaii. Like omg, he's super cute? But I think he has a gf. My heart sank :( k not as if I'll even get to know him but you get my point. Teehee. :( stupid Tila Tequila look-alike.

Go watch he and his bud Sean Fujiyoshi's vids! :D all the "How To..." vids.
  • How to be Ninja
  • How to be Gangster
  • How to be Emo
  • How to be Nerd

Its kinda in order cuz of what Sean says at the start, so yeah. LOL.

Don't feel like going for tuition tomorrow! :(

And oh, I guess I'd better go to sleep before I get only 1hr+ of sleep like I did the day before dragonboating, which took its effect LATER IN THE DAY during the MF Dinner. :\

2.38AM. Wheeee.
CIAOS AMIGOS! ;}


WAAAAAIT! Before that, I've finally uploaded the 3Endeavour at AWWA Home vid and the vid we took of the sailors playing with helium in the balloon after MF Reach Dinner!

3ENDEAVOUR LOVES MUSICAL CHAIRS VID!



SAILORS + HELIUM BALLOON VID



OH GOD. A small beetle was on my table infront of my lappy. I didn't dare to blow it away cuz I was damn scared it'll fly but guess what? It went on the underside of my table, I blew it, it dropped on my keyboard, I tried to blow it off.

And it went INSIDE the keys of my keyboard. WELL DONE GWENDOLYN NEO YUAN QI. :\
Eww. Thank god I'm not using my desktop if not that keyboard'll be in use. >:P

No comments: