G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My house is currently Quinneh darling's second home o__o LOL.

Today's paaapapapaperrrurhsx. Not too bad. :D

English, uhh a bit the hard la but yeah. I guess its gonna be a pass. [: *prays for A1*
SS, also so-so. But heh, I think I'm quite satisfied with my answers.

Quin came to school at 9am while we were doing the paper and everyone's jaws dropped. :\ lol. I knew she overslept cuz when Jiaqi said "QUUUUIN ABSENT TODAYYY." to Mr Lim I was like "eh! Cannot be what, she yesterday come my house still okay. Bet she overslept." to Bev.

Then 9am I heard footsteps and Quin rushed in. Turned behind and saw Nicolette's jaws also dropped. Hahah. Then we both shrugged and continued with our SS papers.

YAY NEXT WEEK GOT AIRCOOOOOON FOR EXAMMMMMS. Lalala!
Shiok uhs.

Going Quinneh's house (or the other way around) to study after school. Qin lao right! ;D

Ponned Lit remedial today. Hoho. I was debating whether to pon (with Iggy outside the classroom door screaming "GWENNN! HURRY UP, HE'S COMINGGGG!!!" and Afiqah telling me "You wanna go must hurry. Anyway a lot of people also left the class *points around*"

Didn't even put my stationery into my pencilcase I just dumped them all in My Baby and zhao. Funny thing was I did the same thing Aaron did: The Great Escape! LOL. Mr Tang walked in liao then I still packing my stuffs and then chionged out from the back door. (I sit 2nd row from the front =.=)

Jani! Feel better soon k!!
This silly woman has got some problems that I used to have as a kid. Everything she eats/drinks will be vomited out. GO SEE DOCTOR LA YOU. Before I slap euursxh ass n0rhsxh! [;

Went to eat Newyork Newyork with some of the sec3 sailors. David, Iggy, Aaron, Jack & Quinneh! :D now super broke T_T k no la but I'm not like gonna eat lunch out or something.

Then they came to crash my place. Aircon :D hahah.

Aaron, David and Jack left in the afternoon while Iggy left at 6-ish. Quinneh just left with her mom, who bought us some mango pudding. :D hahah. She and my mom are like.. my mom and Celine's mom? Super close that kind. Thanks to their kids. LOL.

Oh well. School tomorrow!

Feeling sleepy. Shall play more Neopets then its GOODNIGHT WORLD <3


It sucks to know that you're actually BOTHERING to remember something but then always forgetting it the next day and disappointing yourself.
Then it sucks even more to see your close friend scolding you and giving you the pekchek face cuz you've forgotten for the millionth time, even tho you know deep down you tried to remember so hard when no reminders were given.
Then it SUCKS to see your close friend throwing the bag of the person sitting behind her behind you in the parade square just cuz she's mad at you and refuses to sit behind you tho she's meant to.
It sucks to feel that you're being replaced as a friend by someone else.
It sucks to know that your friend tells you one thing but means another behind your back.


Oh well. So I'm eating recess with the sec3 sailors + some 3A dudes tomorrow.
Louis, you can pull my hair. NOT! [:

No comments: