G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 20, 2008

NIGAAAHIGA [;

I went so crazy I downloaded 35 songs in a day. xD actually wanna download 2 more but I'm lazy to start up LW again. :\

Watching How to be Nerd by Nigahiga again! :D

OMG RYAN HIGA I LOVE YOU.


K enough of open confessions. Hahaha.
(psssst I found out he wrestles! Hahah the clothes are kinda gay cuz its tight and all BUT HE LOOKS SO COOL o__o)

And he kinda reminds me of Zhi Yi gege when he laughs. They two look damn alike can. Then Quin said Sean Fujiyoshi has a really familiar face. LOL.

Was 30mins late for Emath tuition hahah. Mr Phua started this topic like proportion today. :\ wakao I hate that.

Bought my notebook (now I got 2 of the same ones hahah) at Popular, bubble tea-d with Celine, Pris and Marissa, then went to library to drop my book. T_T goodbyeee.

I just ate lunch at 6pm+ while watching MTV Cribs. Or was it MTV Most Expensive Cribs. Ah whatever. But yeah. I doubt I'm gonna have dinner now. eL-Oh-eL!

Ooooh. Nerd style. [;

I've got nothing to blog about and I'm really bored. Gahhh. I feel lazy to study. Oh damn exams are like the week after this and I'm not started with my studying yet. Freak. D:


You, or You?

'Thanks' for not bothering.

No comments: