G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, April 17, 2008

BORED.

Didn't go to school again cuz I'm not feeling well. AGAIN. Must've been from yesterday's PE heatexhaustion thingy. =.= woke up, ate, bathed and felt the headache so I changed out of my uniform and decided not to go =.= lol.

Sian. Wanted to do something today, but cuz I didn't go to school I couldn't. :(

Might go out with David and Quin later to get our stuffs for tomorrow? And yeah I guess Mr Nara's not gonna allow me to dragonboat. Shit, I hope they have enough girls la. :\

Ah well. I need clothes for tomorrow. Mel's gonna pass to me the shirt Ker's lending me. :D weeell I hope its the kind I will wear. Hmm. :\

No comments: