G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 12, 2008

Based on my birthday?? :|

You have pleasant and friendly personality. People look up to your wit and imagination. You are unpredictable and hardly complete what you started, which sometimes create negative impact to people around you. Your Love, Falling in love becomes your routine. Most of the time, you are lucky. You fascinate people with good taste but you never have enough with one. Although your love progresses very fast, it never lasts.


Your greatest STRENGTHS ...
Dynamic, intelligent, always opportunity-taking and enterprising.
(whee I'm intelligent!)

Your greatest WEAKNESS ...
Avoid responsibility.
(ehh. omg, VERY TRUE LEH o____o i think..)

Jobs you should pursue ...
Teaching and sales.
(hahah funny cuz I wanted to be a teacher when I was young (but not now) and I wanna be a salesperson as my holiday job o__o)

I went to try a pig's birthday and well. Pretty true. Wakao this is scary. Hahaha.
If only we were still talking. :(
I've got so much to tell you man.

No comments: