G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 25, 2008

Summary

Went window shopping with Lianyi and Yokeching after SS remedial! :D

Belle's trying to get me back on Audi.. then I'm like "I need to poo. =.=" LOL.
My laptop got mood one k. Not playing for too long would lead to my graphics card not functioning properly yo.

I think mom really went to cut her hair today :( walao. Maybe I should've gone.

K summarise today!-
  1. CHUAZHIEN. I shall one day catch up with you in running and learning how to use my fingers to flick your hand till it ACTUALLY hurts. (cuz when I use my finger to flick at his hand it has no effects)
  2. Went to watch Hamlet at the Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel! POSH-EEY! :D
  3. Had a stupid briefing in the hall before that & had to sit between tables since the hall was arranged for exams. And boy, are the tables disgustingly dirty :o
  4. Boys in the same row as me all slept/were dozing off when we watched Hamlet! But only JUSTIN ONG QI DA sat up straight and was wide awake! :o *shocked*
  5. Mr Lim's phone rang in the middle of the whole thing. :\ horhorrr!
  6. Had to stay back in school after coming back from Jub Hall for SS remedial which started 1.30-ish. When Mdm Shanti came in, Justin and Aaron ran out cuz they wanted to pon xD funny!
  7. Missed SC meeting cuz of SS remedial! :D hahah shiok.
  8. Went window shopping with Yokeching and Lianyi.
  9. Shall skip dinner cuz the noodles I ate at Taka made me full :(

K 8 points. Short and sweet!
(not..)

Photos and more details later! Promise! Hahah. All the zhilians etc you shall see. [: hahah none of me don't worry, your dinner in your stomach's fine and dandy.

<3 3ENDEAVOUR LOVE.
:D

No comments: