G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 13, 2008

b-b-b-breakdown!

Sia la. I've been practising basic bboy stuffs for a while then tired le T_T walao weakling. :(

I still can't do 4 step omg. The video on youtube was bloody confusing! ROAR! :\ well, at least I can do 3 step :D but its super tiring can. 6 step is still the best ;D did uprock and toprock basics which are like freaking easy? But yeah. [: must get my basics right first. Tho I'm self-learning them T_T

See la, do all the 3, 4 and 6 step till my head pain. And I'm gonna practice freezes later (ouchhhhh). o__o I think one day Imma pull Quinneh after school to practice in class LOL. xD super fun.

Eh TIMOTHY NEO YOU BETTER HELP ME BUY A NEW RUBIK'S CUBE! Still can "You think I care ah?" when I ask Mel ask you. Hmph. Go bang a wall and die la hahah. Still can use her hp to sms me what "I'm Melody and I'm blahblahblah."?! LOL.

K I love my sec3 cousins. Hahah! :D

Mental note: Kenkiong's gonna die on Monday. :]

Oh yeah! Dance resumes 11th May and we're gonna combine with another class! WOOTS! Gonna be hell fun knowing more people. :D

I need a new Rubik's Cube. The cooking oil that I used to oil my cube (freak you Justin Ong Qi Da! WHY YOUR ONE OKAY WHEN YOU USE COOKING OIL THEN MY CUBE LIKE GONNA KOYAK ALREADY T_T) dried up and now my cube smells like.. you know, those over-fried foods? EEYUCKS.

I wanna cry la. I had the cube for such a freaking long time already can. And now its like that. And the corner pieces are like super loose they look as if they can come off when you pull them a bit. :(((((((( SAD LA CAN. D:

k. Partially Justin Seah's fault. Justin Seah for making spoil the stickers and turning it violently, Justin Ong (Qi Da and not Xuan) for using cooking oil hence giving me the idea andandand...! :(

Byebye cube-y. :(

No comments: