G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CHOCOLATE!

Before I start,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLETTE! :D

I'm damn envious sia, she got so many presents + a bearbear! :( gwen ain't got no bear. Just loads of stuffs from Minitoons and a Swensens Icecream cake surprise after training from the sailors. :D

Hmm. 3 class tests tomorrow! Lit, Bio and History. I'm so dead for bio cuz I totally didn't study and I totally won't be? Or somewhere there. I don't get a shit.

Sorry about not blogging about yesterday, but I decided to study. Hahah!

Chinese was fun cuz Justin was damn funny ("LAOSHI PIAN JIAAAN!" instead of "pian xin") about Lee laoshi giving the chocolates/sweets to us while we did our work. The right 2 rows in class talked a lot and made loads of noise. Hahah! :D funnnnn. [:

After school went to KB Macs and ate lunch with some of the sec3 sailors and Drey. :] then Cheeteng came after his remedial, and then while we were slacking, I received Mrs Sidhu's sms about the baby! :D I jumped up and down like crazy cuz I was like damn excited (siaaao)! So we went off.

Went to Thomson Plaza to wait for David and Darren, then took 166 down.

:D HER BABY'S SUPER CUTE. You know, chubby cheeks and David Beckham lookalike hair! Awwwww! :3

Stayed there from 7plus to about 8.30? Then left. Went home by bus with Darren. The other 3 took cab. :( I wish I had moneh hahah.

Got home, was in quite a bad mood. I was damn pissed off, so I started crying. :\ don't ask me what. Its just something. Bathed then went to study chem and do a bit of Geog, literally.


TODAY:

I literally slept thru Emath, cuz I was damn tired from yesterday? Ya. But I was wide awake after SS when Lianyi gave me a sweet when Mr Chng left. Hahah.

Didn't run 2.4 for PE cuz I'm still sick. Haha. Then I slacked with Ker, Cia and Mel to do marking for the runners. Hilarious! Cuz Mel was drawing a smiley on Ker's arm that looked like a tortise, and they started tortising all over. :\

Super surround sound in the canteen for Nicolette's birthday today. Hahah. Jiaqi and Sera they all started singing, and then people who knew here (who were located in diff areas of the canteen) started singing along. LOL.

Geog wasn't boring at all today, tho we were still using the Humanities room (noooo Mrs Koh! Don't use the humans room already, too cosy!), and tho we were doing a topic thats of a country I totally dislike: CHINA.

After class we stayed back cuz I think Atiqah started talking about Xiaxue and her blog and her looks? :P then Mrs Koh joined in.

Asked her where she got her skirt, she told us, and then she told us why she got it. For a trip to Hongkong apparently last time. She wore that chequered skirt and her knee-length socks with black buckle shoes. Very Jap-student-like! Hahah.

She suddenly went "then when I got there you know what? HORROR HORROR HORROR!! *waves hands up and down*" damn cute! Hahah. Cuz when she got there, the students there had that outfit as their UNIFORM. Hahahah!

Chem after that, and it was pretty zzzzz. Cuz it was about all the worksheets we did? Went thru the chemical equations things. :\ boriiiiing. Then we did voting for whether we wanted today's chem remedial to be straight after school or 2.30 - 3.30.

20 voted straight after school and 19 voted 2.30! Hahah. Funny la xD I voted to start at 2.30. Then Mr Lim decided to make the final decision since the votes were LITERALLY halfhalf. And it was 2.30 start. Hahaha.

Lunched then went back to class. Mmmmm sian. Went thru the other worksheet on ionic bonding and covalent bonding. I kinda/roughly get it now? Hahah.

Ruixing and Daniel left halfway cuz they had to return their NCC uniforms! Walao liddat also can leave remedial. Hahah shiok lor they. Then Jiaqi came to sit beside me and kachiaoed me. :]

After remedial, Jody and Yokeching came into our class. Then we waited for Lianyi, Sinhui, Jingru and Gabriella. Lianyi was the slowest cuz she did her Emath+Amath rep duties of checking who didn't hand in ex 5.1 and 5.2.

(ahem I didn't hand in both. There goes 1 buck T_T)

Bubble tea-d with them (walao I asked for Peach MILKSHAKE the aunty do iceblended. =.=) then went to find Cyndi's present. :D her birthday's tomorrow! Hahah.

Bought her a *shhhhhhsh!* bag from INK. :] I wanna buy a new tote from there! Saw one that I kinda fell for. There was this bag we were debating whether to get, and most of us fell in love with that bag! :D but we got Cyndi the other one.

Homed, and it was raining panasonics.
(k sorry I felt random)

My shoes and socks were wet :\ umbrella sucks!

Ahmah came over for dinner just now. LOL my dad bored her out with badminton and soccer matches. =.=

Bev told me Izzy asked her this:
"btw who does gwen like arh?"
"rex?"

Like o__o why does he think I like Ruixing! Ruixing's a GORILLA. Hahaha. :D
Zzz just cuz I'm either talking to him/talking about him (k JON HA got his facts wrong, I do NOT talk about the Gorilla) does not mean I like him. :\

Jonathan Ha (Ha) Ding Quan! Getcha facts right. Ha Ha Ha!

The Loser in our class remains one. How we hate him. Hahaha. Bullshitz. I really dislike it that he changes places and sits in Bryan's place (diagonally infront of me, my row) during Chinese! Jingyi said he's freaky cuz he keeps turning back to look.

LOSER.


To end this post off,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (too) WENFENG.

P.S. I got a pimple INSIDE my nose. Now I can't even rub it when its itchy or it'll hurt like crazy. Like whaddafook? :\

No comments: