G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hmm? Heard Atiqah fainted in class today cuz she ate 30 panadol at one go.

Like wth, why no one stop her? :\

Oh well.
The rest are gonna visit her later at the hospital. So yeah.


I guess thats that.
At least I know someone else means more to you guys than I am.
Maybe I'm just a weeeirdo.
No wonder.
At least I've got someone(s) else.
I hope.
But who really cares and who doesn't?
That I can't tell. Who are my real friends? Even that's hard to see sometimes.
I'm hating this year, cuz I ain't got real friends.
They just come and go in my life.
I thought the best friends you'll make are in secondary school?
That statement's so wrong.
I love Celine! :] thanks sweetest/bestest.
You're always here for me, even after the 7years we've known each other.
Okay, we've only REALLY known each other for 5years, but who cares? :D
We're not even in the same school now but you're always here for me.
Thanks! :D
& I HATE BACKSTABBERS, but oh well, I can't hold grudges too long.
So I guess in the team, this is all there is?
We may be the closest level, but backstabbers there are many I guess. {?}
I still can't believe what Iggy told me.

No one REALLY cares for me.
They're all just plain playing facades.
Cuz now, I mean nothing much to the friends I know.


Even now, I can only confide in Bev about how lonely I feel.
And my confidents are people I never expected I would always tend to confide in when we were sec1.

No comments: