G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Everyone's gna love today <3

Super shag today and idk why.

Came home at 5.30+ after slacking in school with (loads of people): Jiaqi, Lianyi, Welly, Ruixing, Amanda, Winteng, Sera, Daniel, Zhien, Justin, Jingxiang, Izzy, Wenxiang, Edwin.. (k I'm not sure who else but yeah thats most of them) then I slept.

Woke up at 8-ish and went back to sleep till 9.50 o__o

We celebrated Cyndi's birthday in class after school! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNDI! Beloved.

Gave her the bag we bought yesterday, and then cake! [: yum. But fattening! So much choco cream :o hahaha.

I mistook the subject in our timetable again! Geog elect/History elect, as Pure Geog. So I was the only dumb pure geog person who brought her geog file today. :\ Jani was like "Gwen! Why today you bring your geog file?" since she sits next to me in the parade square.

History test = gonner! :( Bev, Jani and I studied on Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin, 5 year plan and Kulaks etc in the parade sq. What came out?

The Russian Revolution. =.=

Question: "The weakness of the Provisional Government was the most important reason for the Bolshevik victory in the Russian Civil War." do you agree? Explain your reasons (blahblah). [12m]

Was like, *blank!* for 5mins and stoning after writing "Yes I agree." :\ crapped my way about a weak government = what shit.. could see Ruixing stoning beside me too, but he managed to write cuz he knew the Provisional Govt. wanted to remain in the WW1!! Wtf, if I'd known that I could've crapped more.

Lianyi also, but she managed to crap till more than half the fullscap. :o

Question paper was A4 torn into half, and I actually wrote less than that! ZAI RIGHT. :(

Had bio test after that! Rahahah, for once I think I'll pass, thanks to the last min chionging with Jani and Bev! Thanks girls :D managed to roughly remember all the tests for testing for starch, fats, reducing sugar and protein. :]

During Emath Mr Chng went gave us the midyears briefing for Emath Paper One. Not bad leh, he gave us examples that were "useful" and the questions didn't seem that hard.

Oh ya! After exams I'm gonna do a presentation during morning/Tuesday's assembly with Jiaqi and Sera on the visit to the children's home! :D EXCITED. Just talking about it is making me feel super nervous. :S

4 periods after recess: Lit x2 Eng x2. Hahah.

Had lit class test, it was easy. :D hopefully I'll score, cuz if I don't get A1 for a simple class test I'll jump. :\ kidding! Wrote 1 page (fudge, that's damn short) for question 1 and roughly the same for q. 2.

English was quite okay, but I was so tired that by English period that I kept dozing off. :\

I think Mr Tang's attitude has changed a bit? Yeah thats good. But I still hate it when he does his pekchek face when we talk too much. (in 3E we go "Eh, emo liao emo liao. Shhhh..")

I refused to go out of class to take the English class test since I was absent when they took it.

Justin was like "Gwen go out la!" then "Choices have consequences. You chose not to come and now you shall go out to do your English test." cuz if I didn't go out they'll do the in your own words worksheet. If I went out they'll go thru the English class test, which was summary.

I was like "Oei Justin..! You wanna shut up liao annot ah? :\" then he "Oh, okay okay." and gave me the "sorrysorry *pouts*" face. LOL.

Ended up doing it after school, which was hard cuz they celebrated Cyndi's birthday and all. Had to keep getting up from my seat to sing song, give her present and hug her :D but its okay, SHE'S LOVELY. :]

Jingxiang they all came in and were super noisy! They kept talking to me. Hahah. So I couldn't concentrate and did it reaaaal slowly.

Lianyi, Christabelle, Sinhui, Jingru followed me to the staffroom and they were busy splashing water and running away from Belle!

Mrs Ram walked inside the staffroom. Saw Lianyi they all and asked "Wah what happened to you o__o" we broke into laughter and Lianyi was like "Ohh nothing nothing! xD" then she crapped and said something that made us all laugh. Mrs Ram was like also wanting to laugh.

In class Justin was finding random people to fight with. And when he sparred with Zhien I think his lips almost bled or something. Haha.

Played Rubik's Cube with Jiaqi, and she arm wrestled with the guys. o__o hahaha! Super funny can. She did with Wenxiang, then this guy idk, then Zhien I think. She was squealing. xD when Ruixing did with Wenxiang, and when Zhien did with {?} it was super hilarious! xD

When most people went home/to 3D for their chem remedial, me, Ruixing, Welly and Izzy were left. Jiaqi and Lianyi went to 3D. Then Amanda came back cuz she didn't wanna be dian deng pao to S___ & D_____. xD


RUIXING! I wanna throw my shoes at you okay. x.x he said I was fat (pretty much true), hairy and dark like Izzy. FYI Izdi's Malay. So you get his point.

Slapped him on the back instead, and he used Zhien or dunno who's saying on what, fat then hand got bigger surface area so can slap harder. I was like WTF! D: and poked him instead. =.= damn funny, cuz he used his two fingers to kiap my finger and we were saying its like chopsticks. LOL.

Welly slept on the tables, Amanda lie down on the chairs, Ruixing and Izzy sat on tables and I sat on the chair. :] haha.

When Lianyi came back (finally, cuz 3D's chem remedial was till 4.50 or something!) she told us that 3D was held back by their Chinese teacher. LOL!

Homed, Lianyi and Welly went to j8 to shop for her sis's present while Jiaqi went opp. for bus. I took 132 with Amanda, Ruixing and Izzy.

Was drizzling a bit heavily but I DIDN'T CARE. :D
I love the rain okay!

Liked today cuz it was fun :D

HAMLET PLAY AT JUBILEE HALL TOMORROW!
The whole day, so we don't have to bring books! :D but Mdm Shanti wanted to have SS remedial after we come back T_T

WINTENG DARL: CHEER UP KAY. [: don't worry or think too much! Everything will be fine.
Don't get confused by others. Follow your heart! Muaaaahs! [;
Maybe.. maybe I do. :]

I used to think only bitches felt this way.
I guess now I understand? But heck, I gotta make up my mind.

If you don't treasure our friendship, I'll just run off.

No comments: