G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, April 20, 2008

PMSPMSPMSPMSPMSPMSPMSPMS

The internet is freaking boring? And yeah. I hate MIO.
Like seriously, I wanna change internet! >:(

Thinking of something makes me soooo pissed off.
K not really pissed cuz it was my fault to begin with (right?).
And now you're not talking.
Hello? My fault or not, I APOLOGIZED LIKE A MILLION TIMES.
You don't even bother replying me. Like wtf?
Why won't you just give in! Arrrrugh.
I just wanna sit down and talk it out with you, but there's also no chance.
Wanna pass you something,
day 1: end up didn't bring it down.
day 2: I fell sick after running and had to rest in the canteen during recess.
day 3: what you say just... soooooo... Nevermind. I decided not to pass it to you then.

I'm the only one who kept my word/promise, dude.
I read back, and yeah I realised I'm still holding true to my words.
But you aren't.

Its making me hell confused. Its like, I'm still wondering why I'm ________ __ _______.
Go figure. No one knows about that yet.
:\ Gwen, whats up with you?

My parents are starting to get on my nerves. Especially mom. She's suddenly treating me like I'm a 10year-old. Dad asked me yesterday if I had problems and if I wanted to talk about it, cuz my face has been BLACK very often.

I wanna study but my fucking focus keeps shifting either to practising my freestyling (DAMNNN YOU iTUNES!) or randomless surfing of the net. :\

GWEN STOP DANCING ALREADY.
EXAMS IN A FEW DAYS HELLO?
PRACTICE YOUR EMATH YOU DUMBASS. OR YOU'LL FAIL IT AGAIN (like you always do).
STOPPP FREESTYLING AND THINKING OF THAT!
>:( ARRRUGH!

I wanna rant! RANT RANT RANT. (sorry but if you can't tell, I'm PMS-ing I guess :\)
I wanna rantttt to you~! Ahhhh.

FUDGECAKE!

P.S. I love the song "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" by Randy Jackson ft. Paula Abdul.
But I seriously wonder if its Randy FEAT. Paula, or Paula feat. Randy?


<3 RYAN HIGA.
Go see his vids! Hahahaha.

No comments: