G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, April 05, 2008

Step You.

I can see how Saturdays are my saviours man. I can sleep for 8hrs, like finally.

Slept while reading with my eyes puffy. Hahah. Its like the book Ker recommended me to read is quite interesting la. Better than what I bring to school for reading, so I'm almost halfway there! Yay!

Woke up with my left eye blurry. Kept rubbing it but its still blur leh. :( its not blur now but it WAS. Moomooooo.

Didn't eat dinner yesterday and almost didn't wanna eat breakfast cuz I still wasn't in the mood to eat anything. But yeah, my maid make everything already.. so better eat la. Hahah.

My cough's getting worse. Can taste the fle-. K nevermind idk how to spell it. That greenish thing you cough out sometimes? Yeah. :\ it's super disgusting.

I think I'll be going to Linjie's place afterall with Iggy, since I already told Lj I was going. Hahah. Cannot last min backout. Anyways Cheeteng, Belle and Nic yeow are also going. So its not gonna be that bad except they can play soccer while I camp around. Hahah.

I wanna study but I'm lazy to! Hmmmm. :\ contradicting.
I love chem lalala. Must keep telling myself that & I'll definitly be better in chem. LALALA!
(hear that Mr Lim? :D)

I'M OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH ADAM G. SEVANI!
The cute Shia Lebeouf-lookalike who acts as Moose in Step Up 2 The Streets!

His dancing is so cute. Especially the part at the final dance for Andie's crew at the rain scene? Yeaaah. He jumped up and down with his legs together and arms spread out. Made him look like some.. Idk what but it looked super cool/cute/whatever! ;D

Hmm, Peckkhee, I TRIED not to.
But I still did. :]
Wasn't sharp enough tho.

I'm gonna oil my cube later, so when Justin Ong QI DA challenges me in class again I'll be better! :D Jiaqi tried oiling her cube and in the end it was SUPER OILY. :\ Stupid Ong-y la, go buy fake cubes for Jiaqi and Sera. And Amanda has this cute triangle cube which I've seen people solve on youtube before. Hahah.




Step Up 1 and 2's final dances. :] nice right.

我会为你做一切
我爱你,
你明不明白?
你爱我吗?

No comments: