G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 04, 2008

Tired, upset. SIAN.

Hitting 800th post in 5posts! :D

K before I begin ranting, I'm in love with the song "Bounce" by Timbaland ft. Dr. Dre, Missy Elliott, Justin Timberlake. Hahah. If you're wondering, it IS from Step Up 2 The Streets.


There's another vid which shows the full dance, but this was better quality so I decided to post this. Hahah. Awesome right? Thats why I wanna go watch it again haha.

But I guess I've got no one to watch it with. And since I really wanna watch it, I guess I'll give myself a birthday treat and watch it myself. :]

K.. thats not gonna work out cuz only weirdos and loners do that. But most people already watched the movie leh. Doubt they'll be as crazy as me to wanna watch it again la.

Skipping dinner again. Tho I can feel my gastrics la. I mean, I'm totally not in the mood to eat at all. I'm just feeling quite sad la..

But who cares! Hahahahaha...

School was uber boring as usual.
I got more pekchek again, and obviously feeling more lonely's the right word?

Its funny how much you notice in a day when you really bother to. :(

Bleh. I don't wanna cry while typing this so yeah. I guess today's just not a good day for me?
But I already am.

Geog today was not that boring cuz we started on a new chapter on human geog. :\ I wanna do rivers etc. Why aren't we doing that and doing what the sec4s are doing instead? Hmm. But eventually I almost fell asleep again.

SS was fun cuz Mdm Shanti let us do the debate on which is more important- Family Support or Personal Savings.

Tho there was only like, a few mins to do that? Cuz she spent most of the lesson discussing the homework. :\ Yiok An was totally being his un-understandable self, and we couldn't catch no ball about what he was talking about. So much till Mdm Shanti had to be our "translator". Haha.

He went from talking about Nicholas's point of saving and blah till he talked about different currencies? Like whaat? :\ then I happily rebutted his point lalala~! Hahah. When I went "Back to Yiok An's point, so when you mean we save in different currencies, don't tell me you live in Singapore and save Australia dollars?" the class was laughing la. o__o

Justin came and challenged me again today I think. xD always with the "So.. you think you can beat me.. to a Rubik's battle?" style. Hahah.

Chinese is freaking boring I hate Chinese! Roar! Lee lao shi is like totally blah. Even Alicia agrees she's the worst Chinese teacher by far la. Like what the hell, she keeps going out of point about the work she gives us.

I had gastrics (really really bad one) during Chinese and Jingyi came in to see me bent over my table. Lol. Then she made me eat the sweets I brought to school cuz we had like 30mins till recess.

And I spent half of Chinese with my head on the table, hands pressed hard on stomach and Jingyi asking if I was okay. Surprisingly no one noticed I had gastrics la. Except Nicholas and Bryan maybe cuz Jingyi told them. Hahah. Thanks Jingyi :] but I had to do the stupid Chinese test I was absent for so yeaaah. Had to bear with the pain.

Then recess.. walao. Totally suffering in hunger la hahah. Cuz I was waiting for Ker and Eileen, and then when me and Ker couldn't find Eileen we were walking down when Eileen came up so we waited for her. Then we delayed going down cuz of toilet and stuffs, and FINALLY went down lol. Then chionged to buy food.

Donald came behind and me and him were teasing Jiaqi about her height. Hahah. Damn funny la. I told him to grow taller so he can suan Qi more, but I told him to stay at that height so I could stay around his height. :D

Emath was... interesting?

Yeah. Learned some stuffs and finally had someone to teach me chapt 4.3 and 4.4.

Which I guaiguai de stayed back for 1hr 50mins to do in class. :] with Lianyi sitting beside me and guiding me. Thanks Ah Lian! :D you totally rock la, being my partner in class and my buddy. Hahah. :]

And I have so much more Emath homework to do, even up to chapter 2. Cuz I owe Mr Chng a lot of the work which I couldn't keep up with. :\ and yeah there's no one to teach me Math here. :((

I guess I'll be spending tomorrow at home or at Macs studying and catching up the work I was dumb enough not to keep up with? Cuz yeah I can tell that piggy's not been happy with me today.. and I guess he won't wanna watch the movie.

Happy and upset in a blink of an eye. I know you're tired but don't you know I am too? :(
I kept quiet for a reason.
And I do things for a reason. So there's a reason why I asked you.

And I didn't wanna go see the Chinese doctor cuz of the movie.
And I changed the date of going out with Ker and Lianyi and other darlings to celebrate my birthday to Sunday cuz I thought seeing the Chinese doc + movie + Linjie's house = freaking screwed schedule.

And I might not be going to Linjie's place AT ALL cuz when I asked Nic Wong today, he said most of the sailors were still not sure about whether they were going.

OH GREAT. From having a hectic schedule, I have an EMPTY schedule tomorrow.

How fun.

Maybe I'll meet Ker and Lianyi tomorrow instead?

Sigh. I really don't know la.

& I really don't wanna think now. I'm still feeling sad. :(
& I feel a headache coming up again.

Fuck this.

No comments: