G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, April 18, 2008

When you look me in the eyes-

GOOD LUCK DRAGONBOATERS FOR TOMORROW!
Most prob I won't be going out on water.. but hey I'll be your invisible support thats on shore screaming for you! :D

Went to get my flats (buahahaha Ning! I got FLATS) with David, Quin and Wenfeng at Heeren. :}

I helped David to choose his shoes at Far East, so he helped me choose my flats at Heeren. Hahah. Then Wenfeng totally didn't buy anything (bullshit about needing to get stuffs), and Quin bought her shirt and tie I helped her choose!

Whee. Fashion consultant-y for 2 people. AHAHAHA BULLSHITZ.

Alicia's bringing 2 dresses for me to see tomorrow since I'm a bit comfortable with the dress Ker lent me. I mean, its super nice :D but idk, suddenly makes me feel so matured. LOL.

Sorry Ker! *glances at dress hanging on the hangar* its really pretty la I admit. But I've not exactly worn such dresses before LOL. :] well, I'll see how ^^

And yes your name's plastered all over my blog. HAHAHA.

My hair today made me look like those JC/Poly kids. o__o

Went back to AMK from Orchard at about 9plus with David and Quin. Wf left earlier. We talked and talked and talked. Hahaha.

Basically, a lot about sailing.

UNLESS the juniors change their mindset about sailing, we're never gonna win anything. I mean, hello? Some of the girls tell me they feel like they're forced into sailing.

Next year we shouldn't do the selections. People with the interest like Aik Kien, Terry and Yaorui didn't make it in cuz maybe they failed some stupid test among the 3. So yeah! Kinda not worth it to lose people who are actually interested and give their spots to people who aren't interested and therefore not worth it right?

Some of the juniors even feel like they're being forced into sailing. And they're like, clique-y and all?

Please la, wake up! WORK HARD NOW, GET THE REWARDS AFTER.
xian ku hou tian. (geddit? geddit? Chinese cheem-o leh! :P)

We've set our minds to talk Mrs Sidhu out of doing the selection thing next year, because its really not good. :(

And for tomorrow's dragonboat? Aiyah.. nothing to say. Mr Fong said dragonboat training on Monday right? But end up what, the sailors just ran 3 rounds, 2/3 sets and went home. If Mrs Sidhu were here, we'd run like crazy, do loads of sets AND practice strokes.

We didn't even practice strokes. Worse still, this db isn't made compulsory. :\ end up we're short of girls. AND maybe guys cuz they can just decide whether they feel like going or not.

Sigh.

I wanna make jerseys with the sailors! :D k I've thought of that since last year, but since most sec4s won't wanna and the juniors confirm also won't wanna.. I guess it might only be the sec3s? :\ hahah. Oh well.

We thought of making a tiny one for Mrs Sidhu's baby LOL. Super cute la xD

Sec3 sailors..!:
zheng zuo yi dian!
Don't let minor problems get in the way of our friendship k. ESP *ahems*. You-know-whats right. Hahaha. Being united has always been the strongest point in our CCA, thats why we love sailing so much! So PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE, don't let attitude changes get to us. :]



If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I'll never make it on my own.
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true



When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.



How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.


I can't seem to think anymore.

No comments: