G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hmmm. Read some of my older posts and realised, I've almost been hip hop-ing for almost a year! 3 more months +! :D

换目标了吧, 傻子!
Everything you wanted to happen already did.
But let me tell you this - it didn't happen for/because of you.


In the beginning, I tried to warn you
You play with fire, it's gonna burn you
But here we are now, same situation
You never listen, I never listen
Now I'm thinking of a way that I can make an escape
It's got me caught up in a web and my hearts the prey
Do you really wanna throw your heart away, away, away?

Everybody's hurt somebody before
Everybody's been hurt by somebody before
You can change but you'll always come back for more
Its a game and we're all just victims of love.

No comments: