G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

helloooooooo

I'm not in the blogging mood today :( so yeah. Hahaha. My hands feel supah stiff ah. LOL.

Ugh, MR TANG CAME LATE. We were all damn happy/angry that he was absent, till when we were in the canteen we saw him walking to us, telling us to go back to class first.

Like wtf? Do teachers actually come LATE for WORK? I was just saying yesterday on my post that if he wasn't here to teach us Off Center HE DIE. *fierce face*

Gosh, he spells "Pessimistic" as "Pessismistic",
"Unsanitary" as "Unsanitory".. theres one more but I think I forgot?

And oh, Mr Tang indirectly caused Bryan to get an MORF from OM. He didn't come, resulting in us going to canteen, resulting in Bryan not having anything to do cuz we have NO work from lit OR english, resulting in OM Ng scolding Bryan and giving him Minor Offence for having NOTHING TO DO.


I didn't pay attention to most lessons today. Hahah! [:
Except chem. Well, yeah. CUZ WE DID EXPERIMENTS HOHOHO.

And I scalded my hand with solid ammonium chloride+dilute sodium hydroxide while I was warming the test tube. =.=

Cuz I was using my right hand to hold the test tube over the flame, while my left to hold the damp red litmus paper over the test tube I was warming. It was steadily warming but for God knows what reason why the solution suddenly jumped and spurted out of the test tube as I was observing the litmus paper :(

=.= I screamed + yelped and immediately dropped the test tube + holder onto the table (almost getting my experiment paper wet).

Thought I broke my test tube cuz I just slammed it down lol. My friends around me came to help me after hearing me go "AHHHHHHHGH!" LOL, thanks :D Ker put my hands (yes, BOTH my hands) under running water. They shouted for Mr Lim like 1mil times before he heard them and came to see.

Went to the canteen with Ker to get ice. My hands totally itched but Mr Lim and Ker tried to NEVER let me scratch. LOL. And my hands went numb due to the ice =.=

Came back to the chem lab, Mr Lim told me if I saw bubbles on my hands I have an option to pop it. LOL. Janisha my lovable chem+bio lab partner helped me clean up my test tubes! :D THANK YOU JANI!!

And he said there's something wrong cuz my hands were meant to only feel like a stinging pain, not meant to feel ITCHY. It was itchy PLUS stinging. =.=

Had the ice on the whole time except while eating. The ice melted after that and it actually felt warm HAHAHA.

English after recess, sucked. I was reading my PINK storybook by Shane Bolks, Reality TV Bites. Kinda continued from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Men I've Dated.

Chinese was slack. As usual. Hahah. I actually did the zuo ye she asked us to do.. so.. haha to you!

I made it in just in time. Dunno which councilor said "sekola, sediya {?}" and I RAAAAN into the hall, actually forgot my book was in my hand, then quickly put it down. xD and like 3/4 of the class was stuck outside. D: cuz they were late. Eh, Lee lao shi released us late leh!

After assembly Jiaqi cried cuz Mr Prem asked my class to stay outside of the hall and Jiaqi had to explain why.

QI! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT K? Instructions weren't clear, so its not your fault! Everyone hears stuffs wrongly all the time alright? Besides, Mr Prem didn't punish our class in any way. :] cheer up aites? LOVES!

Lunched with Cia, Ker and Mel. Then went to pei Ker to see the doc with Mel for her infection while Cia went home.

KER DOESN'T HAVE TO AMPUTATE {SP?} HER EAAAAR.
Hahaha. Told ya so!

She and Mel bought some foodstuffs, it started drizzling and we went home. Me and Mel walked home since it was near, and Mel didn't know WHERE. LOL. We stay same block but I know the area much better! Hahaha. Love my cousincousin! [;


P.S. HI MELODY NEO *flashes neon green lights* I'M HERE TO NAG ABOUT YOU SINCE YOU TOLD ME NOT TO!

Melody says:
aiya how i know
Melody says:
you this kind siaosiao one
Melody says:
later go on your blog nagggggggggggg about me! HAHAHA


YA SO I'M HERE NAAAAAGGING. Just nice, blogging halfway go check what she said and I told her I WILL. Hahahaha! FAAAARNNY.


helloooo? am i still existent in your life?

No comments: