G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Feedback

I wonder how far will your unoriginality take you..

Back from dinner at gran's place. And it was pretty good- some sorta stewed cheeeken {?} and rice and veggies. :] mom told me there were some crushed biscuits that already like melted or something when it was cooked with the chicken. Hahah.

The 9pm show on channel 8 is gonna end soon! :( sad. Xiuming's sister is too much la. At least now Su Dingyi knows Xiuming is alive and hopefully knows that Xiuzhen (Carol bitch) is a faaaker by the last episode.

Which is damn "Like, duh?" cuz last episodes obviously end well. (:

I guess I'll be going for sailing tomorrow. Most probably won't sail since I have to rest and shit. But yeah. Hahah.

Piggy asked me if he should go, and I obviously forgotten that he sprained his ankle so he has a reason not to. Hahah. GO LA. Then can teach me the Balancing Equations on shore! (then I'll totally kill him and send him off to lala land cuz he'll be so bored out by my dumbness. Hah!) :}

Which reminds me, Daniel just reminded me to do EMath chapts 4.3 & 4.4 or something. Oh thanks. I don't even understand chapt 4.3 cuz I was chionging 4.1 while Mr Chng was teaching us! :(

AND I still have my balancing equations worksheets to complete, which'll probably take me more than an hour to do since it took me an hour for a few questions even tho Justin was teaching me. :\

I'm title-ing this post as Feedback cuz I'm listening to it now. :\

I LIKE MY HAIR TODAY! Haha.

Hahah, Iggy just called me and asked if my bday was 8th or 10th so that he could get something for me. Apparently he thought it was on the 10th. Hahah! :]

No comments: